Out of Stock
Hellyers Road Master Series Single Malt Whisky – Peated
Peated whisky lovers will relish the fact that this single malt is amongst the oldest of its type available from an Australian producer. Behind the smoky haze that initially engulfs, emerges some typical Hellyers Road
Distillery flavour characteristics combined with a velvet-like oiliness that testifies to its 13 years domicile in premium wood.
Unique Selling Point
– An exclusive single cask release range at cask strength (ABC TBA)
– Non-chill filtered & No artificial colouring added
– All bottles are individually numbered and come with a signed certificate of authenticity
– A premium whisky derived from “A Grade” Tasmanian barley and some of the world’s purest drinking water
– These whiskies are drawn from some of the distillery’s very best aged stock
The caressing plumes of a campfire morn waft and linger as a rush of peppermint sweetness envelopes the palate, spicy, warming and in total harmony. The smoky haze hovers as the sweetness resigns to a buttery, velvety conclusion.
Aged 13 years
From The Island State of Tasmania
Product of Australia