- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsABV: 4.7% | IBU: 1 Light grainy malt base with some toasty and breadcrumb-like secondary tones. Intense hop aroma with citrus fruits (lemon zest, tangerines, grapefruits), stone fruits (peaches, apricots, mangos), pine nuts, perfume, and dank (grassy, marijuana-like characters). Very low bitterness. Velvety mouthfeel.
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 9.9% | IBU: 100 2x4 has a stupid amount of hops, layered on a light malt base that gives way to notes of pine, citrus, and tropical fruit. While there are many great beer styles from the past, think of this as a beer from the future. Awards Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2014 Gold Medal World Beer Cup 2015 Gold Medal Australia International Beer Awards 2015 2nd Place YCH Alpha King 2015$50.00$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CitySession Ale with Orange, Lime and Salt ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 36 Lime leaf, orange peel and fresh cut grass aromas prelude similar flavors on the palate with light salinity, crisp bitterness and effervescent carbonation making this the perfect cool-down beer.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsAmbrotos rum & red wine barrel-aged imperial stout ABV: 10.0% | IBU: 86 Rum barrel characters dominate, hints of wine from the pinot noir, dark fruits, fig, liquorice all leading to a rich silky smooth finish.$110.00$110.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest"Anbai Ale has an additional mix of fresh Japanese plum and sea salt with rich minerals, blended with Hitachino Nest Beer to create a perfectly balanced taste between fruity, malts and hops. Volume : 330ml Style : Gose ABV. : 7.5%"$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneArrogant Bastard Ale. Jägermeister ABV: 8.5% Two names that elicit adoration by a worthy few, with a storied history of unapologetically flummoxing less refined palates. Jägermeister hails from Wolfenbüttel, Germany while Arrogant Consorita’s European headquarters are in nearby Berlin. In other words, this collaboration was as inevitable as it is incorrigible. Brewed in and imported from Berlin, Jägermeister Arrogant Bastard Ale is fit for sipping on fall evenings, paired with a fine meal or simply given as a gift to any true appreciator of liquid arrogance and independence."""$280.00$280.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Porter ABV: 5.2% | IBU: 30 This is the beer that started it all. A delicate, creamy mouthfeel contrasts with layered depth revealing distinctive chocolate and coffee notes. Dark and rich, yet easy to drink.$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Reserve XXVIII | XXIX | XXX Every year, we celebrate our anniversary with an imperial, barrel-aged version of our flagship Black Butte Porter. Our brewers love to experiment and they always add some fun new ingredients to this beer like chilies, cranberries, figs and other such treats. This year, to celebrate 28, 29 and 30 years of brewing, they’ve added the interesting mix of ingredients above for another multi-layered flavor experience The Stoic 2015 ABV: 10.9% | IBU: 20 The Stoic 2015 is a great example of how these dynamic beers change in the bottle. Previously subtle aromas and flavors capture your attention, while other assertive notes recede to the background, much like a song where the musicians take turns in the spotlight.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastABV: 4.5% | IBU: 17 | American Wheat Beer Choice American barley and wheat malts are combined with a blend of noble hops to create this light, fruity, refreshing beer. Brewed in the style of the American Craft Beer renaissance, Blue Star is unfiltered, the yeast adding a complex note to the flavor profile.$36.00
BLUE STAR MEDALS & AWARDS
- 2005 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2004 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2003 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2002 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2001 World Beer Championships, Chicago