- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsABV: 4.7% | IBU: 1 Light grainy malt base with some toasty and breadcrumb-like secondary tones. Intense hop aroma with citrus fruits (lemon zest, tangerines, grapefruits), stone fruits (peaches, apricots, mangos), pine nuts, perfume, and dank (grassy, marijuana-like characters). Very low bitterness. Velvety mouthfeel.
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 9.9% | IBU: 100 2x4 has a stupid amount of hops, layered on a light malt base that gives way to notes of pine, citrus, and tropical fruit. While there are many great beer styles from the past, think of this as a beer from the future. Awards Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2014 Gold Medal World Beer Cup 2015 Gold Medal Australia International Beer Awards 2015 2nd Place YCH Alpha King 2015$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CitySession Ale with Orange, Lime and Salt ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 36 Lime leaf, orange peel and fresh cut grass aromas prelude similar flavors on the palate with light salinity, crisp bitterness and effervescent carbonation making this the perfect cool-down beer.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsAmbrotos rum & red wine barrel-aged imperial stout ABV: 10.0% | IBU: 86 Rum barrel characters dominate, hints of wine from the pinot noir, dark fruits, fig, liquorice all leading to a rich silky smooth finish.$110.00$110.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest"Anbai Ale has an additional mix of fresh Japanese plum and sea salt with rich minerals, blended with Hitachino Nest Beer to create a perfectly balanced taste between fruity, malts and hops. Volume : 330ml Style : Gose ABV. : 7.5%"$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneArrogant Bastard Ale. Jägermeister ABV: 8.5% Two names that elicit adoration by a worthy few, with a storied history of unapologetically flummoxing less refined palates. Jägermeister hails from Wolfenbüttel, Germany while Arrogant Consorita’s European headquarters are in nearby Berlin. In other words, this collaboration was as inevitable as it is incorrigible. Brewed in and imported from Berlin, Jägermeister Arrogant Bastard Ale is fit for sipping on fall evenings, paired with a fine meal or simply given as a gift to any true appreciator of liquid arrogance and independence."""$280.00$280.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Porter ABV: 5.2% | IBU: 30 This is the beer that started it all. A delicate, creamy mouthfeel contrasts with layered depth revealing distinctive chocolate and coffee notes. Dark and rich, yet easy to drink.$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Reserve XXVIII | XXIX | XXX Every year, we celebrate our anniversary with an imperial, barrel-aged version of our flagship Black Butte Porter. Our brewers love to experiment and they always add some fun new ingredients to this beer like chilies, cranberries, figs and other such treats. This year, to celebrate 28, 29 and 30 years of brewing, they’ve added the interesting mix of ingredients above for another multi-layered flavor experience The Stoic 2015 ABV: 10.9% | IBU: 20 The Stoic 2015 is a great example of how these dynamic beers change in the bottle. Previously subtle aromas and flavors capture your attention, while other assertive notes recede to the background, much like a song where the musicians take turns in the spotlight.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastABV: 4.5% | IBU: 17 | American Wheat Beer Choice American barley and wheat malts are combined with a blend of noble hops to create this light, fruity, refreshing beer. Brewed in the style of the American Craft Beer renaissance, Blue Star is unfiltered, the yeast adding a complex note to the flavor profile.$36.00
BLUE STAR MEDALS & AWARDS
- 2005 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2004 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2003 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2002 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2001 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsDog C: 15.1% Imperial Stout brewed with copious amounts of dark malts, pure cacao and coffee, balanced by the subtle addition of naga chilli. Perfect for ageing in your cellar or drinking fresh if you are lucky enough to get your paws on a bottle. Dog D: pours like dark matter into your glass, with a deep tan head. The nose is subtle but powerful, and on the palate, there’s a treacle toffee backbone, supporting the spicy hop flavour and naga chilli heat. Paradox Compass Box: Our huge stout was aged in Compass Box great King Street barrels for 221 days before bottling. Full bodied, crashing roasty malt flavours are tempered by a rich chocolate character, balanced with light smoke and an extra layer of orange oil complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCampfire Nights ABV: 5.4% | IBU: 21 Vanilla and caramel dominate on the nose with subtle hints of smokiness and sweet biscuit coming through on the palate. An Irish red with a little twist.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesMade with Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka, Amarillo, Citra, and Azacca.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesHazy IPA$30.00
Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA (7.2% ABV) is brewed with Strata, Cashmere, Enigma, Hallertau Blanc and Eureka hops, and packed with flavors of stone fruit, melon and peach. Just like Oskar Blues, this beer is unfiltered, uncommon and unre- strained. Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA is part of the rotating Can-O-Bliss IPA Series.
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Citra Double IPA Citra Double IPA ABV: 8.2% Double down on bliss with our Can-O-Bliss IPA Series taken to a higher level of uncommon, unfiltered and unrestrained. This DIPA chock full of Citra® hops delivers a one-two punch of hop aroma and blissful flavors of passionfruit and citrus, balanced with a substantial malt backbone."$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Tropical TROPICAL INDIA PALE ALE ABV: 7.2% A maverick blend of Mosaic, Azacca, Galaxy, El Dorado and Idaho 7 hops mingle in this fruit-forward IPA, evoking flavors and aromas of apricot, lime, tangerine and papaya. Part of the Can-O-Bliss IPA Series, which highlights unconventional hop combinations."$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesCanarchy Selection (12 can) 3 x Oskar Blues - Mama Pils 3 x Cigar City - Guayabera Citus Pale Ale 3 x Cigar City - Jai Alai IPA 3 x Cigar City - Maduro Brown Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews1 x Earth People (Post-prohibition lager) 1 x Riders on the Hop (IPA) 1 x Little Rich Lupulins (NEIPA) 1 x Tears of Fury (Chili stout, collab brew with To øl) 1 x Carbon Brews teku glass
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsCarbon Brews Homey Selection (12 can + 1 Conil Glass) 3 x 1BU 330ml can 3 x Feels Good Man 330ml can 3 x Sour Punch 330ml can 3 x Baltic Proper 330ml can 1 x Carbon Brews Conil Glass
- QuickviewCarbon Brews, MerchandiseSize Chart$150.00
XS (160) S M L XL Length (cm) 62 65 68 71 74 Chest (cm) 45 48 51 54 57 Shoulder (cm) 39 41 43 45 47$150.00
- QuickviewCarbon BrewsMerchandise Pack 1 x Carbon Brews Abstract Building Tee 1 x Carbon Brews Conil Glass 1 x Carbon Brews Snapback Hat 1 x Carbon Brews Socks$400.00$400.00
- QuickviewCarbon Brews, Merchandise2 colours are available. Composition: 85% Acrylic, 15% Wool$150.00$150.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, MerchandiseCarbon Brews Abstract Building Tee$180.00$180.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCherrbacca (Collaboration brew of carbon brews x hEROES Beer Co) BA Black Forest Cake Stout ABV: 9.6% | IBU: 51 We blended our Heaven Hill bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout with the barrels of our buddies at Heroes Beer Co. This Pastry Stout inspired by Black Forest Gateaux has aromas of pronounced cherry, vanilla and milk chocolate. The palate is dominated by dark cherry and vanilla with hints of liquorice plum and raisin.$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsChoco Rainforest barrel-aged imperial stout with cacao nibs & vanilla ABV: 10.1% | IBU: 80 On the nose chocolate, coconut vanilla and caramel which follow through to the palate where the barrel character comes through with raisin, liquorish and dark chocolate dominating.$110.00$110.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest$75.00This is the unpasteurised naturally fermented Cidre brewed from the juice of freshly picked locally grown apples.The natural yeasts give this Cidre complex flavours. Enjoy served chilled.DETAILSVolume : 550ml Style : Cider ABV. : 6%Serving Temperature : 8℃$75.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 7% Brewed with roasted Kintoki Sweet Potatoes from Saitama Japan. This imperial Amber is rich and smooth bodies in style, perfectly balanced with early hop bitterness. With the aroma of caramel, sweet potato and hops, Beniaka delivers all senses.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$27.00ABV: 5.5% Rich golden brown with tinges of red- these are the hues of Kyara Beer. You can enjoy vivid and clean bitterness with savory aroma like white grape or spicy citrus made from selected aroma hops. 6 malts varieties and slightly higher alcohol content make rounded medium body taste. Because of the use of bottom fermentation lager yeasts the finish is clear and refreshing.$27.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 4.5% Marihana, which means "hop flower" in Japanese, has a delicate, citrusy hop aroma. With the contrast of its light golden hues and fluffy white head, this session IPA delivers a highly drinkable beer without sacrificing on flavor. The beautiful aroma and sophisticated bitterness, combined with the balance of hops, gives this beer everything one could want in an IPA, with a lower alcohol content for drinkability.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% A beautifully delicate Japanese-style super premium pilsner with a nice white contrast of soft foam and a clear golden colour. A crisp and refreshing feel, with a balance of hoppy bitterness and satisfying deep refined flavour.$27.00$27.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% An aged dark lager (Schwarzbier) with a glossy black hue that contrasts with the light brown head. The combination of eight types of malt (including two types of black & chocolate malts) creates a pleasant aromatic roast that results in a light, smooth and mild tasting dark lager. A fragrant coffee and chocolate aroma.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$28.00A smooth non-filtered wheat beer with a cloudy but bright golden hue. This white beer has a sweet, fruity aroma with banana and cloves that comes from the use of wheat malts and a specially selected top fermentation yeast. A medium carbonation with rich flavour makes Shiro a refreshing and enjoyable beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo, Hot DealsDetails: 1 x Coedo Shiro 1 x Coedo Ruri 1 x Coedo Kyara 1 x Coedo Beniaka 1 x Coedo Shikkoku 1 x Coedo Marihana
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiABV: 5.1% Awards: IBC(JP) 18 Gold The underlying style of this beer is a Dry Stout with a well-balanced black malt and roasted barley character. During maturation, it is infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe washed coffee which is roasted in house. The beer features a bold coffee aroma with subtle notes of candied fruits. It's a rich but very drinkable stout with a smooth mouthfeel.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA full bodied beer with beautifully dense foam. The Commemorative ale has sweet wheat flavors,pleasant bitterness and unique spicy aromas with orange peel, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla beans.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsStyle: Double NEIPA ABV: 8.2% IBU: 23 Super ripe tropical fruit on the nose with a burst of initial mango and papaya. The nose follows through to the palate with more intense tropical fruit flavors. A typical hazy New England IPA, packs a punch at 8.2%.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestAn ale brewed with Japanese wild breed mandarin “Fukure Mikan”. The refreshing flavor of this mandarin complements well with the citrusy hops. The Dai Dai IPA shows a perfect balance between hop bitterness and the umami flavor.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDark Honey Ale ABV: 5.0% Ingredients:Water,Yeast,Hops,Barley malt,Wheat malt,Longan honey A golden brown masterpiece just like the color of real honey , Longan honey is the key to the beer, dark malt plays like antagonist giving the beer depth. This beer carries a full honey aroma complemented by warming notes of caramel. The flavor is a well-rounded combination of toasted nuts and toffee with a smooth, mellow body and a surprisingly crisp finish.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Death by King Cake ALE WITH VANILLA, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CACAO NIBS, ORANGE PEEL AND PECANS ABV: 6.5% Anyone can be King for a day with Death by King Cake. Inspired by the traditional Mardi Gras treat, this decadent white porter is brewed with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cacao nibs, orange peel and pecans. Plastic baby not included."$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesDeschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8.0% | IBU: 20 | 650 ml Here’s to the finer things in life. A Reserve release that’s straight from the farmhouse, Cultivateur represents our own take on a barrel-aged classic. Blending saison, brett, and sour styles to build depth and complexity, Cultivateur offers a crisp, rustic flavor profile perfect for sharing life’s simple pleasures. Deschutes Cultural Diversity ABV: 8.2% | 500 ml American Sour ale with apricot, strawberry and floral notes and a balanced acidity Deschutes Dissident Brett Primary 2018 ABV: 8.7% | IBU: 25 | 500 ml Rustic Brett notes of pear and apricot blend into this bright oak-aged Saison. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including cherries and oak, with some slight acidity. Since it’s unlike anything else we brew, it is known as The Dissident. Deschutes Dissident Marionberry 2018 ABV: 11.7% | IBU: 18 | 500 ml Flanders style brown ale 100% barrel-aged with Oregon Marionberries. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including oak and marionberries, with some bright acidity. Since it is unlike anything else we brew, we dubbed it…The Dissident. Deschutes Family Tree Peach Sour ABV: 7.2% | 500 ml Sour Ale brewed with FRESH Oregon Peaches. Epic Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout ABV: 12.1% | IBU: 65 | 650 ml Stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added and aged in whiskey barrels$1,175.00$1,175.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsABV: 4.3% | IBU: 25 Clean & crisp but more in the grain bill than most. We balance this with dry hop to give much more flavor than your mainstream lagers.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoYUZU + WHEAT BEER + CITRUS ABV: 5% | IBU: 7 | 750 mL We have created two Bavarian inspired Wheat beers for release this Autumn, both with their own Wildly Different Characters. For east we have used the mighty Yuzu citrus fruit!
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA Russian Imperial Stout brewed with well-roasted espresso beans. The Espresso Stout gives you a perfect balance of rich malts and coffee flavor.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 8.0% | IBU 100| SRM 4 Double IPA. Almost everybody has their favorite cousin. Ours is a resiny citrus and pine joy with an easy drinking malt character. We love hanging out with our cousin at the beach, camping, hiking and every holiday party. Why not welcome our cousin to your next family gathering?$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 6.8% | IBU 45| SRM 18 Red IPA. This blood-red ale may not be what you expect from a malty and hoppy craft beer. Evil Twin has a rich malt character, without being overly sweet. It has a huge hop character, without being overly bitter. It is a great example of a bold, rich, balanced craft beer, without being heavy and hard to drink in quantity. Our Evil Twin is only bad because it is too good to resist.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoEvil 3 This is the story of three friends: Tasty McDole, Mitch Steele, and Jamil Zainasheff. Three bold men with hops in their blood and crazy in their hearts. Once a year around the holidays these three passionate brewers come together to concoct a beer that represents their lifelong bond. A beer that is bold. A beer that is hoppy. A beer to share with your best friends. Last year's batch used citrusy Amarillo, stone fruity Citra, and pungent Simcoe hops balanced with just the right malt character to delight your pallet. We release this beer only once a year, the day before the Superbowl. People that show up that day get to fill their growlers directly from the fermenter. That is right, you can't get beer any fresher than that. Supplies are limited. First come, first served. ABV 11.5% IBU 100 SRM 4$58.00$58.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoHOPS + BRETTANOMYCES + HOPS ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 75 | 330 mL The exploration of yeast strains and the different results we can achieve are beautifully exemplified in Evolver, an Indian Pale Ale with a difference. 100% fermented with Brettanomyces. This beer takes 6 weeks to make, and has a generous amount of dry-hops to finish it off beautifully.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA Strong Belgian Dark Ale matured in shochu (distilled sake) barrels for 3 months.$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFancy Papers Hazy IPA ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 60 Fresh cut grass and tangerine on the nose are complimented by a white wine grape and bread-like aromas. Flavors of guava, melon and lime leaf present themselves harmoniously with sauvignon blanc and bready malt flavors playing supporting roles.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsFeels Good Man Dry hopped wheat ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 15 Starts with moderate grapefruit and lemon hop characters on the nose followed by ripe tropical fruits, jasmine flowers, and pines. Drinks with light wheaty flavor and low bitterness. Crisp finish with refreshing citrus notes.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBelgian-style White Ale
ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 18
Citrus aromas of oranges and lime leaves mingle with bubblegum and dried flowers on the nose of this hazy and refreshing Belgian-style White Ale. High carbonation and herbaceous bitterness quench the thirst while lemon-lime esters and flavors of Valencia orange add unique depth of flavor and complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFlorida Man Imperial IPA ABV: 8.5% | IBU: 132 A modern Double IPA with a tropical expression from the blend of American hops including Pacific Jade, Galaxy, Azacca, Lemon Drop and Simcoe is balanced by delicate peach esters from a unique Double IPA yeast and a dash of Canadian honey malt.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesABV: 6.5% | IBU: 45 A hazy twist on your main squeeze, this juice bomb explodes with orange citrus and a soft malt body.$42.00$42.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesABV: 6.4% | IBU: 60 A juicy citrus and grapefruit flavor profile. As if fresh citra and Mosaic hops were squeezed straight into the bottle.$42.00Fresh Squeezed IPA Awards
- 2017European Beer Star - Silver
- 2015North America Beer Awards - Silver The International Brewing Awards - Bronze
- 2014Australian International Beer Awards - Bronze International Beer Challenge - Bronze World Beer Awards - America's Gold
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesOur “Velvet M-80” is a hefty, dry hopped double-red ipa with a nose full of aroma, a sticky mouthfeel, a malty middle and unctuous hop flavors. G’Knight sports a surprisingly sensuous finish for a beer of its size (8.7% ABV, 60 IBUs). It’s brewed in tribute to a fellow Colorado craft beer pioneer and Vietnam vet who died fighting a 2002 wild fire outside of our Lyons hometown.
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$60.00
Beer Style：Saison ABV：5.0%, IBU：32.8 This golden-hue Saison brewed with renowned “hand-picked Sayama (狭山) Yabukita“ green tea, a local agricultural product from the region of COEDO brewery in Japan. You can feel the comfortable aroma from citrusy hops, the mild flavor of green tea, and the spiciness from Saison yeasts. The finish is clean and refreshing to drink with 5% ABV.$60.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoGreen Tea Saison
Beer Style：Saison ABV：5.0%, IBU：32.8This golden-hue Saison brewed with renowned “hand-picked Sayama (狭山) Yabukita“ green tea, a local agricultural product from the region of COEDO brewery in Japan. You can feel the comfortable aroma from citrusy hops, the mild flavor of green tea, and the spiciness from Saison yeasts. The finish is clean and refreshing to drink with 5% ABV. West to East IPA
Beer Style：IPA ABV：7.2%, IBU：50.3The style is IPA brewed with Japanese rice and Yuzu, which you can feel “Japan” from. The character of those ingredients is harmonized perfectly with fruitiness from citrusy aroma hops and rich taste from barley malts with more than 7% ABV.
Please enjoy the beautiful balance. Cheers!
- QuickviewCarbon BrewsWelcome gift$1,000.00
- 1 carbon brews gift box set
- Merch Pack (Snapback hat, Carbon Brews socks)
- 1-year Membership Card
- Entry to monthly experimental series beer launch events
- Early access to our latest brews
- Irregular one-off beer redemption at various spots
- Birthday gift
- 10% discount at following outlets (Stay tuned for other outlets): https://owlsomebottles.com/
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsCitra Pale Ale ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 50 Bright berry, lime leaf and tangerine aromas and flavors imparted by our exclusive use of Citra hops are deftly balanced by an assertive bitterness and moderate breadiness from a simple malt bill. Infinitely quaffable but worthy of careful consideration.
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 5.2% | IBU: 10 Mexican Lager. Halfway between awesome and fantastico but with the quality you expect from the great Cervaceria de Melvin. Super simple with an abv that you can session all goddamn day. Stay thirsty bitches.$33.00$33.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsThis is the unpasteurised naturally fermented Cidre brewed from the juice of freshly picked locally grown apples.The natural yeasts give this Cidre complex flavours. Enjoy served chilled.DETAILSVolume : 550ml Style : Cider ABV. : 6%Serving Temperature : 8℃
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsDetails: 2 x White Ale： This White Ale is brewed with wheat malt, and flavored with coriander, orange peel and nutmeg. 2 x Espresso Stout: A Russian Imperial Stout brewed with well-roasted espresso beans. The Espresso Stout gives you a perfect balance of rich malts and coffee flavor. 2 x Saison Du Japon: Saison du Japon is our interpretation of the traditional Belgian style Saison, brewed with unique Japanese ingredients. The sourness of the Saison yeast matches that of the rice koji and enhances the drinkability of this, smooth, unfiltered and aromatic beer. 2 x Anbai Ale: Anbai Ale has an additional mix of fresh Japanese plum and sea salt with rich minerals, blended with Hitachino Nest Beer to create a perfectly balanced taste between fruity, malts and hops. 2 x Pale Ale: The Pale Ale is brewed with a traditional English method and uses British malts and hops. It is malty, hoppy, and carries a rich and full body. 2 x Ginger Ale: A unique beer brewed with raw ginger that gives out complex flavors and aromas of ginger, citrus, and malts. The Ginger Ale pairs very well with exotic spicy dishes. 1 x Hitachino Nest 500 mL Cadera Glass
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiABV: 5.0% Awards: WBC 2016 Bronze, 2014 Gold/IBC(JP) 2018, 2014-15 Silver, IBC (JP)2014 - 16 Most Popular/AIBA 15 Bronze Our award winning Honey Lager features 100% Longan Honey, which is added throughout the brewing process to produce a well-balanced flavor and a unique floral aroma reminiscent of summers in Taiwan. After a thorough development process, our brew team selected Longan Honey, which can be harvested only 4 to 6 weeks each year, for its renowned, one-of-a-kind fragrance.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 8.0% | IBU: 95 Don’t touch me, ’cause I’m electric. And if you drink me, you’ll get SHOCKED! Experience pure uncut lupulin powder. In their clandestine lab, in the wild of Yakima, the crew processed Mosaic + Simcoe hops into alpha acid pow pow. The Melvin posse inhaled deep, and the legend of the Hop Shocker was born.$50.00$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews$38.00
Hope & PerseveranceCollaboration brew with Heretic Brewing Co | Double IPA ABV: 9.0% | IBU: 96 A classic American IPA brewed with Heretic. Went heavy on the hops, both in the kettle and dry hop, leading to aromas of pine, citrus and some ripe tropical fruits. On the palate dank and resinous with citrus notes and lingering bitterness.$38.00
- QuickviewOskar BluesPorter ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 30 This roasty, wake-up-call of a porter (6.5% ABV, 30 IBUs) is based on a robust malt bill that highlights chocolate, fig, plum, and espresso flavors; led by nutty, drum-roasted Caraaroma malt. Then, Hotbox Roasters crashes the party and infuses potent, cold brew coffee from a blend of South American beans, roasted to reflect notes of chocolate, tobacco, wood and earthiness.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsHot Solo (Collaboration brew of carbon brews x hEROES Beer Co) BA Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout ABV: 9.3% | IBU: 51 Inspired by Mexican hot chocolate. Aromas of dark chocolate, cinnamon, nutmeg, and oakiness combine with a subtle smokiness from the chipotle. These aromas balance with dark fruits and a rich mouth feel to leave you with a lingering spiciness to finish.$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 6.0% | IBU: 66 The Melvin Pale Ale. A welcomed hand shake to your taste buds. Light, crisp, fresh and a little bitty bitter. Lets just say he won't be that jerk that leaves you at the bar at 2am. He's low in alcohol. What a nice guy..... that Hubert. Awards Gold 2017 Great American Beer Festival Gold 2017 AmeriCAN Festival Gold 2016 AmeriCAN Festival Best of Show 2016 AmeriCAN Festival$37.00$37.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoIncubus What is better than a big, rich, malty, roasty Imperial Stout? Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels for six months. Barrel ageing not only adds vanilla, toast, bourbon, and other flavors, it mellows the beer, making it richer, smoother and even more delicious. Barrel-Aged ABV 12% IBU 45 SRM 50$133.00$133.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsIndia Pale Ale ABV: 7.5% | IBU: 70 An intense bouquet of tangerine and candied orange peel entice the nose while flavors of clementines, Valencia orange and subtle caramel provide counterpoint to an assertive bitterness and rich malt character. Bold hop flavor and aroma from six different hop varietals is front and center in this flavorful American IPA.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA bottle-conditioned beer with fine creamy head. Medium bodied mouthfeel with a sweet bitter flavor. The Japanese Classic Ale has unique notes of cedar and spicy yet mild aromas of traditional British hops such as Kent Golding and Fuggle.$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 6.5% | IBU 40| SRM 3 This is a juicy IPA with mango. We helped make America a little more juicy with our Make America Juicy Again, but some ‘juiceheads’ just can’t get enough. So now we’re making things even more juicy.We’ve upped our game by adding delicious mango and and a bit of creamy lactose (milk sugar). This beer is full of juicy hops and juicy tropical fruit. And it could be so juicy, it is juicier than thou.$45.00$45.00
- QuickviewBeer, KaguaRefreshing Belgian-style ale with a flavor of Yuzu and yeast-derived phenolic aroma.$59.00
Visual Pale light yellow and cloudy with a creamy head. Aroma Fresh Yuzu aroma is dominant, matching well with the yeast-derived phenolic aroma. Flavor A hint of malt and hop flavor, as well as a slight bitterness and a wheat-derived creamy taste. Body Full bodied, with a low level of natural carbonation that is created in the bottle-fermentation process and provides a very smooth drinking experience. Brewed in Belgium, 8% Alcohol, 330ml Ingredients Barley malt, Wheat malt, Hop, YUZU, SANSHO, Sugar, Beer yeast$59.00
- QuickviewBeer, KaguaRich and full bodied Belgian-style ale with flavor of roasted malt and spicy SANSHO.$59.00
Visual Rosy dark copper color with a creamy head. Aroma A mixed aroma of roasted malt and spicy SANSHO. Flavor The sweetness of the malt flavor and the bitterness of the hop flavor are well balanced at an elevated level. The complex flavors also give a refreshingly spicy aftertaste. Body Full bodied with high alcoholic content. The low-level of natural carbonation is created in the bottle-fermentation process and provides a very smooth drinking experience. Brewed in Belgium, 9% Alcohol, 330ml Ingredients Barley malt, Wheat malt, Hop, YUZU, SANSHO, Sugar, Beer yeast$59.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsKveik Draw (Collaboration brew between Carbon Brews & Yardley Brothers) ABV: 4.3% | IBU: 6 A dry-hopped kettle sour fermented at close to 40C with the Sigmund Voss strain of Kviek. Dry-hopped with Cryo Loral and Sabro which give floral, lemongrass and gooseberries aromas. On the palate, the tartness really brings out the lemon zest which balances perfectly with the crisp tartness leaving a super refreshing thirst quencher.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA hoppy pilsner that is perfect for the hot summer days. The Lager uses a very special breed of hops from New Zealand – Nelson Sauvin. As the hop bitterness cuts through the malt, it also brings out a bowl of fruits with aromas of peaches, guava, and sauvignon grapes.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsLittle Rich Lupulins NEIPA ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 20 Lime, Papaya and tropical fruits on the nose follow through to juicy fruit and a medium to full-bodied mouthfeel. Golden yellow hue in appearance. Slightly less decadent than its bigger brother. Crazy Rich Lupulins 嘅兄弟產品，比 Crazy Rich Lupulins 更低負擔、易入口。同樣充滿青檸、木瓜等熱帶水果味道，順滑而充滿清新果香。$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBrown Ale ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 25 Aromas reminiscent of toffee and chocolate macaroons belie the low alcohol content and moderate body of this well-rounded English-style Brown Ale. Semi-sweet chocolate, almond and brown sugar flavors fill the palate but quickly dissipate into a dry, clean finish with notes of coffee grounds.
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 6.5% | IBU 40| SRM 3 Hazy New England-style IPA. This is all about bringing the juice back to American beer. It isn’t about big football commercials and fancy packaging. It is about the liquid in the can. We spent our money (which is your money if you think about it) on an insane amount of the best hops available, so the can ain’t fancy, but the beer certainly is. Hazy, luscious, and full of juicy hops. This beer is brewed with no bittering hop addition, just whirlpool and insane amounts of dry hopping. That results in a gentle bittering and a huge, juicy hop profile. Vote Juicy!$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPilsner
ABV: 4.7% | IBU: 24
Mama’s is built with 100% pale malt, specialty malts, and Saaz hops. While it’s rich with Czeched-out flavor, its gentle hopping (24 IBUs) and low ABV (4.7%) make it a luxurious but low-dose (by Oskar Blues standards) refresher. It’s damn good, crushable beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City"Margarita Gose German-style Sour Ale with Orange, Lime, and Salt ABV: 4.2% | IBU: 5 Aromas of ripe limes, lemon zest and Valencia orange are matched perfectly on the palate with flavors of the same complemented by a zesty, tart sourness and a soft salinity. Bright, tropical and refreshing!"$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingCitradamus IIPA We predict that this will be a most memorable imperial IPA. The perfect blend of 2 row and crystal malts form a soft and round base, then we load it with hop flavors of grapefruit, orange zest and pine. ABV: 9.5% IBU: 89$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin Brewing"ABV: 7.5% | IBU: 80 Fruity, Intense, but not bitter like the rest of them. As long as you don't take advantage, we think this is the hoppiest relationship you could ask for. Awards Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival 2016 Gold 2016 AmeriCAN Festival Gold 2016 North American Beer Awards Bronze 2015 Great American Beer Festival Bronze 2015 North American Beer Awards Gold 2012 Great American Beer Festival Gold 2012 North American Beer Awards "$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingMelvin New England Breakfast Ale ABV: 5.9 % Coffee and hint of maple syrup$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsABV: 7.2% | IBU: 23 Tropical fruits and Vanilla on the nose with strawberry and passionfruit prominent. These tropical fruits balance with the hops leading to a slightly tart fruity and refreshing finish.$41.00$41.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsBig Worster ABV: 15% | 375 ml The perfect cold-recovery beer, it warms your throat and soul in every sip. Ideal for snowy days in your home or favorite bar, with a chimney and a book, or simply for those days when you need to feel a hug. Yes, we know that you can't resist having only one... American-Style Barley Wine Ale with Champagne Yeast
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsNo Thanks Given ABV: 5.9% Pumpkin porter with cranberry$184.00$184.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsAbv: 5% Availability: Limited Collab w Kihoskh. Session IPA, fermented with brett yeast & aged in cherry wine barrels.
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesThe quintessential Northwest pale ale. Cascade hops and more Cascade hops give this tawny colored ale delicious hop-forward aroma and flavor. Pale malt allows the hops to linger, not overpower.$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsMixed Emotions ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 20 | Sour NEIPA Crimson red color, on the nose raspberry and blackberry these follow through on the palate where you can also find some lemon and lime from the hops. Slightly tart which leads to a refreshing lingering finish. 加入黑莓、藍莓釀製嘅 Sour NEIPA，聞香有紅桑莓、黑莓嘅香氣。黑莓及藍莓的水果風味與具青檸及檸檬氣息嘅啤酒花互相碰撞，一次過滿足酸啤同啤酒花控嘅味蕾。$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoOLD ALE + OAK-AGED FOR 90 DAYS + WILD YEAST ABV: 7% | IBU: 35 | 330 mL This is the beer that started the brewery, a Wild beer, an untamed beast that thrives on the unpredictability of wild yeast and the subtlety and complexity of maturation in oak.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsMy Big Fat Belli-ni Peach Milkshake IPA | ABV: 6.8% | IBU: 25 Peach, vanilla prominent on the nose with hints of candy sweetness. On the palate, creamy mouthfeel. peach and citrus dominate with the sweetness of the vanilla balanced with a lingering bitterness. 加入蜜桃果泥、雲呢拿、乳糖釀製嘅 Milkshake IPA。混濁及幼滑嘅酒體，充斥陣陣蜜桃雪糕嘅夏日氣息。$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Stone"Stone Neverending Haze IPA HAZY IPA ABV: 4% | IBU: 35 FEATURED HOPS Mosaic & Citra FLAVOR PROFILE Intense orange and lime up front followed by oats, lemon, pineapple, star fruit and strawberry preserves PALATE Medium body with palate thickness and tangy tartness. On the finish, it’s palate clearing and refreshing. APPEARANCE Golden Orange, visible haze with a nice, tight white foam head. AROMA Dank, orange peel, floral, makrut lime leaf, white pepper, blueberry and juniper."$28.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBelgian-style saison | ABV: 9% A celebration beer in every right, refermented with Champagne yeast on top of an elegant farmhouse Saison. Brewed with 10% local apple juice it also has a sense of place in the Somerset countryside. Once bottled the beer undergoes a secondary fermentation with champagne yeast, giving it a brisk spritziness on the tongue. Serve in champagne flutes and find and excuse to celebrate! We love this as a toasting beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestNipponia is brewed with the revived Japanese breed of Kanego Golden Barley which was first developed in 1900 along with Japanese-bred Sorachi Ace hops.Nipponia is a delightful golden colored beer with a citrus edge and, complex and lingering flavors.$65.00$65.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityOatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale With Cinnamon, Raisins, and Lactose ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 25 Aromas of chocolate, raisins and cinnamon dominate with soft toffee and bread crust notes complimenting. Full bodied and chocolatey on the palate, spice and raisin flavors punctate the underlying beer while a dry finish and vibrant carbonation keep the beer balanced and easy to drink.$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Oskar BluesScotch Ale
ABV: 8% | IBU: 30
Old Chub is a brobdingnagian celebration of aggressively shattering the status quo. This jaw-dropping Scottish strong ale (8% ABV, 30 IBUs) strays far from conven- tions, as it’s brewed with a recklessly bodacious amount of malted barley and specialty grains, and a dash of beechwood-smoked malt. It features semi-sweet flavors of cocoa and coffee, and a wee bit of smoke. It’s a powerful, head-turning trip for malt heads and folks who think they don’t dig dark beer.
- QuickviewBeer, North Coast$42.00Produced in the tradition of 18th Century English brewers who supplied the court of Russia’s Catherine the Great, Old Rasputin seems to develop a cult following wherever it goes. It’s a rich, intense brew with big complex flavours and a warming finish. OLD RASPUTIN MEDALS & AWARDS
- 2018 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2014 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2012 Stockholm Beer and Whiskey Festival
- 2006 Stockholm Beer and Whiskey Festival
- 2006 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2005 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2004 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2004 Spring Beer & Wine Fest, Portland
- 2002 GABF, Imperial Stout
- 1999 GABF, Imperial Stout
- 1999 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1998 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1997 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1996 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1996 World Beer Cup, Imperial Stout
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastOld Stock Ale 2018 ABV: 10.2% | IBU: 34 Like a fine port, Old Stock Ale is intended to be laid down. With an original gravity of over 1.100 and a generous hopping rate, Old Stock Ale is well-designed to round out and mellow with age. It’s brewed with classic Maris Otter malt and Fuggles and East Kent Goldings hops, all imported from England.$56.00
OLD STOCK ALE MEDALS & AWARDS
- 2006 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2005 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2003 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2001 GABF, Strong Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues""One-Y IPA 100 CALORIE HAZY IPA ABV: 4% A hazy IPA delivering citrusy flavors of orange peel, tangerine and lemon zest balanced with bread-like malt and presented as a 100 calorie wonder. Big, fruit-forward, herbal vibes will make you forget it's low cal."$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestThe Pale Ale is brewed with a traditional English method and uses British malts and hops. It is malty, hoppy, and carries a rich and full body.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsABV: 13% Bomb! is an imperial stout aged on Nordaggio's espresso beans, chocolate, vanilla beans, and ancho chile peppers. All the flavors meld to create a truly unique beer. The peppers add just the right amount of heat to complement the intense coffee and chocolate flavors.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsPrairie Artisan Ale - Paradise ABV: 13% Imperial Stout Aged on Coconut and Vanilla.
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiABV: 4.5% Infused with delicious raspberries, this is no ordinary beer. This fruit ale boasts a bright red-color and a rich aroma of ripe raspberries, complemented by its crisp mouthfeel and thirst quenching finish.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA unique beer brewed with raw ginger that gives out complex flavors and aromas of ginger, citrus, and malts. The Ginger Ale pairs very well with exotic spicy dishes.$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA beautiful hazy pink colored ale brewed with ancient red rice. The Red Rice Ale has complex sake like flavors with a hint of strawberry on the nose and palate.$36.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL & FOUDRE AGED + AUTUMN FRUITS + WILD YEASTS 2018 ABV: 5.6% | IBU: 9 | 330 mL Through autumn we forage the hedgerows around the brewery that are heavy with berries. Every year we will bring out Redwood, an annual release celebrating the previous years hedgerow vintage.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsRiders on the hop IPA ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 78 Nice citrus and peach on the nose. On the palate pine and a little resin. Slightly maltier than most modern day IPAs.$32.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoROCK SAMPHIRE + DOUGLAS FIR + SAUTERNES CASKS ABV: 7% | IBU: 40 | 330 mL Rooting Around is a seasonal beer series for 2017 embracing our local terroir. Brewed for each season with foraged ingredients available to us at the time. Tying together seasonality and foraging is something we can really get behind at the Wild Beer co.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoRED ROSE + POMEGRANATE + BARREL-AGED ABV: 5% | IBU: 0 | 330 mL We were delighted to have been paired up with Side Project Brewing from Missouri for the Rainbow Project 2018. Our allocated inspirational colour for this year was Red! We decided to bring our shared ethos of wild yeast and barrel aging together, culminating in a transcontinental sour Saison.
Showing all 156 results