- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoYUZU + WHEAT BEER + CITRUS ABV: 5% | IBU: 7 | 750 mL We have created two Bavarian inspired Wheat beers for release this Autumn, both with their own Wildly Different Characters. For east we have used the mighty Yuzu citrus fruit!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoHOPS + BRETTANOMYCES + HOPS ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 75 | 330 mL The exploration of yeast strains and the different results we can achieve are beautifully exemplified in Evolver, an Indian Pale Ale with a difference. 100% fermented with Brettanomyces. This beer takes 6 weeks to make, and has a generous amount of dry-hops to finish it off beautifully.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoOLD ALE + OAK-AGED FOR 90 DAYS + WILD YEAST ABV: 7% | IBU: 35 | 330 mL This is the beer that started the brewery, a Wild beer, an untamed beast that thrives on the unpredictability of wild yeast and the subtlety and complexity of maturation in oak.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBelgian-style saison | ABV: 9% A celebration beer in every right, refermented with Champagne yeast on top of an elegant farmhouse Saison. Brewed with 10% local apple juice it also has a sense of place in the Somerset countryside. Once bottled the beer undergoes a secondary fermentation with champagne yeast, giving it a brisk spritziness on the tongue. Serve in champagne flutes and find and excuse to celebrate! We love this as a toasting beer.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL & FOUDRE AGED + AUTUMN FRUITS + WILD YEASTS 2018 ABV: 5.6% | IBU: 9 | 330 mL Through autumn we forage the hedgerows around the brewery that are heavy with berries. Every year we will bring out Redwood, an annual release celebrating the previous years hedgerow vintage.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoROCK SAMPHIRE + DOUGLAS FIR + SAUTERNES CASKS ABV: 7% | IBU: 40 | 330 mL Rooting Around is a seasonal beer series for 2017 embracing our local terroir. Brewed for each season with foraged ingredients available to us at the time. Tying together seasonality and foraging is something we can really get behind at the Wild Beer co.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoRED ROSE + POMEGRANATE + BARREL-AGED ABV: 5% | IBU: 0 | 330 mL We were delighted to have been paired up with Side Project Brewing from Missouri for the Rainbow Project 2018. Our allocated inspirational colour for this year was Red! We decided to bring our shared ethos of wild yeast and barrel aging together, culminating in a transcontinental sour Saison.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Summer Smoked Beer | ABV: 4% For Summer we have brewed a barrel-aged, smoked orange gose. The base beer, containing smoked malt, developed in barrels over many months, quietly gaining acidity and complexity. We then introduced home-smoked Cornish sea salt and smoked orange segments. The resulting beer is full of juicy zestiness and mouthwatering acidity while the smoked sea salt provides a decadent mouth feel and salinity. Refreshing and complex in the same mouthful the vibrancy of the citrus contrasts the delicate sweet smoke from both cherry wood and oak.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Winter Smoked Beer | ABV: 7.4% Smoke ‘n’ Barrels is all about encorporating local ingredients and also smoking malts with various varieties of wood. For a true taste of Somerset winter we smoked local sloes with liquorish root. Intense and rich, the base Belgian Dubbel base is packed with date, fig and dried fruit character. It was also finished by filling one of our new red wine foudres straight from california. The vineous wood character increases the decadent delight even further.