- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestSaison du Japon is our interpretation of the traditional Belgian style Saison, brewed with unique Japanese ingredients. The sourness of the Saison yeast matches that of the rice koji and enhances the drinkability of this, smooth, unfiltered and aromatic beer.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastABV: 4.7% | IBU: 22 | Pilsner Named for the delicate engravings popularized by 19th century seafarers, Scrimshaw is a fresh tasting Pilsner brewed in the finest European tradition using Munich malt and Hallertauer and Tettnang hops. Scrimshaw has a subtle hop character, a crisp, clean palate, and a dry finish.$36.00
SCRIMSHAW MEDALS & AWARDS
- 2001 North American Brewers Association
- 1992 GABF, American Lager Ale
- 2006 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2003 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 2002 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1998 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- 1996 GABF, American Lager Ale
- 1995 World Beer Championships, Chicago
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues""Slow Chill Lager Series - Vienna Lager ABV: 5% This lager is an homage to malt and the traditional beer style originating in Vienna. The Vienna malt base gives the beer a biscuity and slightly nutty tone, while a dollop of Briess Victory® malt lends a lightly toasty aroma that invites you to slow down and chill with every sip."$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Summer Smoked Beer | ABV: 4% For Summer we have brewed a barrel-aged, smoked orange gose. The base beer, containing smoked malt, developed in barrels over many months, quietly gaining acidity and complexity. We then introduced home-smoked Cornish sea salt and smoked orange segments. The resulting beer is full of juicy zestiness and mouthwatering acidity while the smoked sea salt provides a decadent mouth feel and salinity. Refreshing and complex in the same mouthful the vibrancy of the citrus contrasts the delicate sweet smoke from both cherry wood and oak.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Winter Smoked Beer | ABV: 7.4% Smoke ‘n’ Barrels is all about encorporating local ingredients and also smoking malts with various varieties of wood. For a true taste of Somerset winter we smoked local sloes with liquorish root. Intense and rich, the base Belgian Dubbel base is packed with date, fig and dried fruit character. It was also finished by filling one of our new red wine foudres straight from california. The vineous wood character increases the decadent delight even further.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoABV: 4% | IBU: 15 | 330 mL We wanted to create something as thirst-quenching and refreshing as possible while incorporating intense smoke. Bringing all the elements of sour, salt, smoke and the taste of blood oranges into what is reminiscent of a beery twist on a Smoky Whisky Sour cocktail.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsSour Punch Fruit Punch Berliner Weisse ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 6 A fruit punch Berliner Weisse dominated by raspberry and guava on the nose, with hints of fruit punch-like characters coming through from tropical fruits like passionfruit, pineapple, mango, and cranberry. On the palate, the tartness from kettle souring lifts up the tropical fruit notes and follows through with a dry and thirst quenching finish. Hazy pink color from the wheat in the grainbill and generous fruit additions.$36.00$36.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoNATURAL FERMENT + VINUM MUSTUM + SOMERSET GRAPES ABV: 5% | IBU: 5 | 750 mL The secret to Squashed Grape’s complex flavour (and rosé colour) is the grape must. We used local Somerset Pinot Noir grapes fresh from the press for a beer seeping with tannic vinous character!
- QuickviewBeer, StoneABV: 8.1% I awake from a slumber that’s been anything but peaceful. I don’t take kindly to idling and I am anything but neutral. Life has nothing to do with killing time, and the knowledge that months have passed since the onset of my sequestering in this pitch-black oaken tomb (albeit a barrel flush with brilliant aromas of vanilla and char) does not sit well. But then comes a tingle followed by rejuvenating warmth, signs that something is different…something has changed…and for the better.$50.00$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneStone has always been obsessed with brewing bold, high-quality craft beer. When Stone developed this pleasantly bitter, deliciously lemony IPA, they took it as an opportunity to do something they'd spent over a year researching and perfecting: reducing the amount of gluten in the beer to the degree that nearly everyone could experience Stone's no-holds-barred approach to craft brewing.$40.00
An enzyme added during the brewing process called Clarity Ferm did the heavy lifting, cutting the bee's gluten content to well below the threshold of 20 parts per million required by the Food and Drug Administration to label a product gluten-free. What it did not diminish by any stretch was this IPA's flavor.
ABV: 7.7% IBU: 80$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneWhile Stone's beers are many and diverse, yet unified by overarching boldness, India pale ales are our undeniable bread and butter. The result is an intensely citrusy, beautifully bitter beer is worthy of the simple-yet-lordly title of Stone Delicious IPA. Lemondrop and El Dorado hops combine to bring on a magnificent lemon candy-like flavor that's balanced by hop spice. It's unlike anything we've tasted in nearly two decades of IPA experimentation, and another lupulin-laced creation we're excited to present to hopheads everywhere. ABV: 7.7% IBU: 75 #StoneDelicious #CansInHandsHK$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneBy definition, an India Pale Ale is hoppier and higher in alcohol than its little brother, pale ale and Stone delivers in spades. Now one of the most well respected and best-selling IPAs in the States, this golden beauty explodes with citrusy flavor and hop aromas, all perfectly balanced by a subtle malt character. This crisp, extra hoppy brew is hugely refreshing on a hot day, but will always deliver no matter when you choose to drink it. ABV: 6.9% IBU: 77 #StoneIPA$40.00$40.00
Showing 121–132 of 156 results