- QuickviewBeer, StoneBy definition, an India pale ale is hoppier and higher in alcohol than its little brother, pale ale”and Stone deliver in spades. One of the most well-respected and best-selling IPAs in the world, this golden beauty explodes with tropical, citrusy, piney hop flavors and aromas, all perfectly balanced by a subtle malt character. This crisp, extra hoppy brew is hugely refreshing on a hot day, but will always deliver no matter when you choose to drink it. ABV: 6.9% IBU: 71 #StoneIPA #CansInHandsHK$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneWhen it came to creating Ripper, Stone drew inspiration from the coastal surf cultures of SoCal and Oz. Sourcing classic Cascade from the Pacific Northwest and Australian Galaxy hops from Australia, they made a beer both lovers of frothy peaks and hoppy green buds will be stoked about. At the same time, Stone stayed true to their San Diego roots by pushing the hop boundaries of this style. While some might think it lingers on an edge far closer to an IPA, with all the dry-hop flavor and aroma, it's actually right in line with the current-day interpretation of a West Coast pale. Stone just so happens to have an Aussie accent that's cascading with a juicy amount of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness. So veg out or venture out. Either way, rip one open and taste this awesome golden nectar! ABV: 5.7% IBU: 40 #StoneRipper #CansInHandsHK$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneThis ain't no just-add-juice approach. This one is for adults. Stone uses bountiful whole tangerine pure, which brings pithy, crisp bitterness to the citrus flavor. In addition to the complexities of the tangerine, the likes of which you can only get by using the whole fruit Stone judiciously employ just a hint of the whole pineapple for a backnote (you'd likely not even pick it out of the mix if we didn't tell you it was there). They're not looking for a sweet concoction to appease the I want my beer to taste like fruit juice crowd. This is Stone. Stone like their IPAs to taste like IPAs. Big, bold and not for kids. ABV: 6.7% IBU: 75 #StoneTangerineExpress #CansInHands$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneImagine you set sail for a three hour tour. Let’s say from the Port of Escondido (work with us here). The weather started getting rough. Your tiny ship (but not lunch, thankfully) was tossed. Long story short: You’re marooned on a remote island somewhere near the Tropic of Thunder. The good news is that the Capt. of the S.S. Stone and her brewing kit were among the small cast of colorful characters that survived the rough voyage with you. Mainstays Citra & Mosaic along with newcomer Cashmere hops are joined by their juicy tropical aromas of citrus, pineapple and coconut (try stringing all that together in a catchy tune). The rescue ship will find you all soon enough. For now, set aside the non-working cell phone and lack of social media (again, work with us here), kick back and revel in your moment of tropical island lagoon serenity. IBU: 45 ABV: 5.8%$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, StoneThis is a beloved stout. When first introduced as a limited special collaboration release with San Diego homebrewer Chris Banker (after his recipe won our annual homebrew competition) and Cerveceria Insurgente, it was an instant hit and fans began clamoring for its return. Seeing as how its amazing flavor profile is evocative of Mexican hot chocolate, featuring coffee, pasilla peppers, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and a generous amount of our own in-house made chocolate, Stone Brewing concluded it was the perfect stout to re-release in celebration of the Holidays and the entire winter season. This is now a highly anticipated yearly tradition that we are pleased to present from us to you, and makes a perfect wintry gift from you to your friends, loved ones, or simply to yourself. Cheers! ABV: 8.1% IBU: 50$45.00$45.00
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDetails: 1 x Honey Lager: Our award winning Honey Lager features 100% Longan Honey, which is added throughout the brewing process to produce a well-balanced flavor and a unique floral aroma reminiscent of summers in Taiwan. After a thorough development process, our brew team selected Longan Honey, which can be harvested only 4 to 6 weeks each year, for its renowned, one-of-a-kind fragrance. 1 x Raspberry Ale: Infused with delicious raspberries, this is no ordinary beer. This fruit ale boasts a bright red-color and a rich aroma of ripe raspberries, complemented by its crisp mouthfeel and thirst quenching finish. 1 x Rye IPA: Brewed with Nugget and dry hopped with German Grüngeist hops, the Rye IPA boasts a rich resinous flavor, backed by a sturdy malt profile and distinct rye spiciness. Unlike most IPAs which emphasize the American citrusy hops, this beer features a soothing experience of piney, woody, earthy, and touch of citrusy aromas. 1 x Coffee Stout: The underlying style of this beer is a Dry Stout with a well-balanced black malt and roasted barley character. During maturation, it is infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe washed coffee which is roasted in house. The beer features a bold coffee aroma with subtle notes of candied fruits. It’s a rich but very drinkable stout with a smooth mouthfeel.$140.00$140.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, SunmaiABV: 4.5% Infused with delicious raspberries, this is no ordinary beer. This fruit ale boasts a bright red-color and a rich aroma of ripe raspberries, complemented by its crisp mouthfeel and thirst quenching finish.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA perfect mixture of coffee, chocolate, and roasted flavors on the nose and palate. The sweetness carries throughout to the finish with no bitterness.
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 9.0% | IBU 25| SRM 4 A delicious force of nature bursting with tangerine and gently dry hopped with Oregon grown cascade hops.$45.00$45.00
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastABV: 4.1% | Berliner Weisse Brilliant dark copper color. Fruity aromas and flavors of overripe cherry, cinnamon graham cracker, herbal honeycomb, and apple jacks cereal with a supple, lively, sourish light-to-medium body and a delightful, medium-length cherry preserves on sourdough toast, pickled beans, nuts, and limeade finish. A rock solid tart wheat ale with cherries.$37.00$37.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCollaboration brew with To øl | Chili Imperial Stout ABV: 8.8% | IBU: 70 Aromas of dark chocolate, fragrant chili, caramel and hints of coconut leading into a rich balanced mouthfeel with chili and cacao dominating. Finishing with a smooth lingering warmth and bitterness.$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoPINEAPPLES + SPICES + WILD YEASTS ABV: 6% | IBU: 5 | 750 mL Tepache is a traditional Mexican fermented drink made from the peel and the rind of pineapples, and is sweetened with piloncillo sugar, seasoned with cinnamon, and served cold. We have taken this anchient recipe and adapted it into makeing a beer!
Showing 133–144 of 156 results