- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 5.5% | IBU: 51 All the aroma and flavor you want from an IPA, but less ABV so you can stay on point like a tiger. A light copper malt base lays the foundation for layers of hop resin, trail mix, stone fruit, and blonde tobacco. Dry hopped with Citra, Mosaic and Simcoe.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsBaltic Porter abv: 7.7% | ibu: 38 On the nose espresso, coffee, chocolate. On the palate silky smooth with toasty biscuit and coffee coming through.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, North CoastABV: 7.6% Belgian Ales represent the height of the brewers’ art. Sophisticated brewing techniques, yeast blends, and unique flavoring elements have elevated the beers of Belgium to the status enjoyed by wine in other countries.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, To ølTo øl - Fu** Art Winter is coming A new release Christmas beer, this bottle is a traditional 8% Belgian Tripel twisted and spiced with Cardamom, Coriander and Orange Peel. Style: Christmas Belgian Tripel Malts: Pilsner, Wheat, Cane Sugar Hops: Tettnanger
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, To ølGose to the Fyrreskov 3,8% Gose brewed with pine shoots We ventured into a great, deep, pine-forest and came out richer because this beer was in our hands. Gose To The Fyrreskov is dry-hopped with aromatic pine shoots and Simcoe. While a forest full of pine trees is often a dark and bitter place, this beer is light and fruity.
- QuickviewBeer, StoneBuilt from the backbone of Stone's classic Imperial Russian Stout, Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout certainly celebrates the hallmarks of the style - it pours jet-black with a fluffy chocolate head and tastes of deeply dark fruit flavors with rich chocolate and coffee overtones. Yet, however old world in nature, this particular rendition of an IRS is flavored with new world hops, intensifying its berry flavors and aroma while subtly introducing a juicy melon undertone. The result is a spectacularly sinful delight. Don't say we didn't warn you, comrade.$47.00$47.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBLENDED SAISON + TRUFFLES + SAGE ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 0 | 330 mL Trøffeler is the result of our debut collaboration with Denmark’s To Øl collective. Teaming up to make a Barrel-Age Saison made from a base of white spring Tuscany Truffles and Sage.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsWedge Cut ABV: 4.3% | IBU: 22 Cracker-like malt aroma and lemongrass play on the nose of this American Wheat Ale. Lemon verbena and lemon zest flavors give way to a crisp maltiness punctuated with snappy bitterness and a refreshing wheat texture on the palate.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestA German style Hefe Weizen with banana, clove, and vanilla like flavors with a touch of toasty wheat, malt, and hops.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$60.00
Beer Style：IPA ABV：7.2%, IBU：50.3 The style is IPA brewed with Japanese rice and Yuzu, which you can feel “Japan” from. The character of those ingredients is harmonized perfectly with fruitiness from citrusy aroma hops and rich taste from barley malts with more than 7% ABV.
Please enjoy the beautiful balance. Cheers!$60.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestThis White Ale is brewed with wheat malt, and flavored with coriander, orange peel and nutmeg. Volume : 330ml Style : Belgian White Ale ABV. : 5.5% SRM : 2 IBU : 13 Serving Temperature: 6-9℃ Hop : Perle,Celleia,Amarillo,Styrian Goldings Malt: Larger,Wheat Others: Flaked Wheat, Torrefied Wheat, Coriander, Nutmeg, Orange Peel, Orange Juice Yeast : Ale$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestABV: 5.5% Plentiful use of Japanese yuzu gives this beer a delicate yet deep citrus flavor. Enjoy the refreshing acidity from the yuzu and the crispness of a lager.$32.00$32.00
Showing 145–156 of 156 results