- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% A beautifully delicate Japanese-style super premium pilsner with a nice white contrast of soft foam and a clear golden colour. A crisp and refreshing feel, with a balance of hoppy bitterness and satisfying deep refined flavour.$27.00$27.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% An aged dark lager (Schwarzbier) with a glossy black hue that contrasts with the light brown head. The combination of eight types of malt (including two types of black & chocolate malts) creates a pleasant aromatic roast that results in a light, smooth and mild tasting dark lager. A fragrant coffee and chocolate aroma.$28.00$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$28.00A smooth non-filtered wheat beer with a cloudy but bright golden hue. This white beer has a sweet, fruity aroma with banana and cloves that comes from the use of wheat malts and a specially selected top fermentation yeast. A medium carbonation with rich flavour makes Shiro a refreshing and enjoyable beer.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo, Hot DealsDetails: 1 x Coedo Shiro 1 x Coedo Ruri 1 x Coedo Kyara 1 x Coedo Beniaka 1 x Coedo Shikkoku 1 x Coedo Marihana
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiABV: 5.1% Awards: IBC(JP) 18 Gold The underlying style of this beer is a Dry Stout with a well-balanced black malt and roasted barley character. During maturation, it is infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe washed coffee which is roasted in house. The beer features a bold coffee aroma with subtle notes of candied fruits. It's a rich but very drinkable stout with a smooth mouthfeel.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA full bodied beer with beautifully dense foam. The Commemorative ale has sweet wheat flavors,pleasant bitterness and unique spicy aromas with orange peel, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla beans.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsStyle: Double NEIPA ABV: 8.2% IBU: 23 Super ripe tropical fruit on the nose with a burst of initial mango and papaya. The nose follows through to the palate with more intense tropical fruit flavors. A typical hazy New England IPA, packs a punch at 8.2%.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestAn ale brewed with Japanese wild breed mandarin “Fukure Mikan”. The refreshing flavor of this mandarin complements well with the citrusy hops. The Dai Dai IPA shows a perfect balance between hop bitterness and the umami flavor.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDark Honey Ale ABV: 5.0% Ingredients:Water,Yeast,Hops,Barley malt,Wheat malt,Longan honey A golden brown masterpiece just like the color of real honey , Longan honey is the key to the beer, dark malt plays like antagonist giving the beer depth. This beer carries a full honey aroma complemented by warming notes of caramel. The flavor is a well-rounded combination of toasted nuts and toffee with a smooth, mellow body and a surprisingly crisp finish.$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Death by King Cake ALE WITH VANILLA, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CACAO NIBS, ORANGE PEEL AND PECANS ABV: 6.5% Anyone can be King for a day with Death by King Cake. Inspired by the traditional Mardi Gras treat, this decadent white porter is brewed with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cacao nibs, orange peel and pecans. Plastic baby not included."$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesDeschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8.0% | IBU: 20 | 650 ml Here’s to the finer things in life. A Reserve release that’s straight from the farmhouse, Cultivateur represents our own take on a barrel-aged classic. Blending saison, brett, and sour styles to build depth and complexity, Cultivateur offers a crisp, rustic flavor profile perfect for sharing life’s simple pleasures. Deschutes Cultural Diversity ABV: 8.2% | 500 ml American Sour ale with apricot, strawberry and floral notes and a balanced acidity Deschutes Dissident Brett Primary 2018 ABV: 8.7% | IBU: 25 | 500 ml Rustic Brett notes of pear and apricot blend into this bright oak-aged Saison. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including cherries and oak, with some slight acidity. Since it’s unlike anything else we brew, it is known as The Dissident. Deschutes Dissident Marionberry 2018 ABV: 11.7% | IBU: 18 | 500 ml Flanders style brown ale 100% barrel-aged with Oregon Marionberries. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including oak and marionberries, with some bright acidity. Since it is unlike anything else we brew, we dubbed it…The Dissident. Deschutes Family Tree Peach Sour ABV: 7.2% | 500 ml Sour Ale brewed with FRESH Oregon Peaches. Epic Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout ABV: 12.1% | IBU: 65 | 650 ml Stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added and aged in whiskey barrels$1,175.00$1,175.00
Showing 37–48 of 156 results