- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CitySession Ale with Orange, Lime and Salt ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 36 Lime leaf, orange peel and fresh cut grass aromas prelude similar flavors on the palate with light salinity, crisp bitterness and effervescent carbonation making this the perfect cool-down beer.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesCanarchy Selection (12 can) 3 x Oskar Blues - Mama Pils 3 x Cigar City - Guayabera Citus Pale Ale 3 x Cigar City - Jai Alai IPA 3 x Cigar City - Maduro Brown Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFancy Papers Hazy IPA ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 60 Fresh cut grass and tangerine on the nose are complimented by a white wine grape and bread-like aromas. Flavors of guava, melon and lime leaf present themselves harmoniously with sauvignon blanc and bready malt flavors playing supporting roles.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBelgian-style White Ale
ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 18
Citrus aromas of oranges and lime leaves mingle with bubblegum and dried flowers on the nose of this hazy and refreshing Belgian-style White Ale. High carbonation and herbaceous bitterness quench the thirst while lemon-lime esters and flavors of Valencia orange add unique depth of flavor and complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFlorida Man Imperial IPA ABV: 8.5% | IBU: 132 A modern Double IPA with a tropical expression from the blend of American hops including Pacific Jade, Galaxy, Azacca, Lemon Drop and Simcoe is balanced by delicate peach esters from a unique Double IPA yeast and a dash of Canadian honey malt.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsCitra Pale Ale ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 50 Bright berry, lime leaf and tangerine aromas and flavors imparted by our exclusive use of Citra hops are deftly balanced by an assertive bitterness and moderate breadiness from a simple malt bill. Infinitely quaffable but worthy of careful consideration.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsIndia Pale Ale ABV: 7.5% | IBU: 70 An intense bouquet of tangerine and candied orange peel entice the nose while flavors of clementines, Valencia orange and subtle caramel provide counterpoint to an assertive bitterness and rich malt character. Bold hop flavor and aroma from six different hop varietals is front and center in this flavorful American IPA.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBrown Ale ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 25 Aromas reminiscent of toffee and chocolate macaroons belie the low alcohol content and moderate body of this well-rounded English-style Brown Ale. Semi-sweet chocolate, almond and brown sugar flavors fill the palate but quickly dissipate into a dry, clean finish with notes of coffee grounds.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City"Margarita Gose German-style Sour Ale with Orange, Lime, and Salt ABV: 4.2% | IBU: 5 Aromas of ripe limes, lemon zest and Valencia orange are matched perfectly on the palate with flavors of the same complemented by a zesty, tart sourness and a soft salinity. Bright, tropical and refreshing!"$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityOatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale With Cinnamon, Raisins, and Lactose ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 25 Aromas of chocolate, raisins and cinnamon dominate with soft toffee and bread crust notes complimenting. Full bodied and chocolatey on the palate, spice and raisin flavors punctate the underlying beer while a dry finish and vibrant carbonation keep the beer balanced and easy to drink.$38.00$38.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsWedge Cut ABV: 4.3% | IBU: 22 Cracker-like malt aroma and lemongrass play on the nose of this American Wheat Ale. Lemon verbena and lemon zest flavors give way to a crisp maltiness punctuated with snappy bitterness and a refreshing wheat texture on the palate.
Showing all 11 results