- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBelgian-style saison | ABV: 9% A celebration beer in every right, refermented with Champagne yeast on top of an elegant farmhouse Saison. Brewed with 10% local apple juice it also has a sense of place in the Somerset countryside. Once bottled the beer undergoes a secondary fermentation with champagne yeast, giving it a brisk spritziness on the tongue. Serve in champagne flutes and find and excuse to celebrate! We love this as a toasting beer.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Oskar BluesScotch Ale
ABV: 8% | IBU: 30
Old Chub is a brobdingnagian celebration of aggressively shattering the status quo. This jaw-dropping Scottish strong ale (8% ABV, 30 IBUs) strays far from conven- tions, as it’s brewed with a recklessly bodacious amount of malted barley and specialty grains, and a dash of beechwood-smoked malt. It features semi-sweet flavors of cocoa and coffee, and a wee bit of smoke. It’s a powerful, head-turning trip for malt heads and folks who think they don’t dig dark beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsABV: 13% Bomb! is an imperial stout aged on Nordaggio's espresso beans, chocolate, vanilla beans, and ancho chile peppers. All the flavors meld to create a truly unique beer. The peppers add just the right amount of heat to complement the intense coffee and chocolate flavors.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsPrairie Artisan Ale - Paradise ABV: 13% Imperial Stout Aged on Coconut and Vanilla.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL & FOUDRE AGED + AUTUMN FRUITS + WILD YEASTS 2018 ABV: 5.6% | IBU: 9 | 330 mL Through autumn we forage the hedgerows around the brewery that are heavy with berries. Every year we will bring out Redwood, an annual release celebrating the previous years hedgerow vintage.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoROCK SAMPHIRE + DOUGLAS FIR + SAUTERNES CASKS ABV: 7% | IBU: 40 | 330 mL Rooting Around is a seasonal beer series for 2017 embracing our local terroir. Brewed for each season with foraged ingredients available to us at the time. Tying together seasonality and foraging is something we can really get behind at the Wild Beer co.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoRED ROSE + POMEGRANATE + BARREL-AGED ABV: 5% | IBU: 0 | 330 mL We were delighted to have been paired up with Side Project Brewing from Missouri for the Rainbow Project 2018. Our allocated inspirational colour for this year was Red! We decided to bring our shared ethos of wild yeast and barrel aging together, culminating in a transcontinental sour Saison.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Summer Smoked Beer | ABV: 4% For Summer we have brewed a barrel-aged, smoked orange gose. The base beer, containing smoked malt, developed in barrels over many months, quietly gaining acidity and complexity. We then introduced home-smoked Cornish sea salt and smoked orange segments. The resulting beer is full of juicy zestiness and mouthwatering acidity while the smoked sea salt provides a decadent mouth feel and salinity. Refreshing and complex in the same mouthful the vibrancy of the citrus contrasts the delicate sweet smoke from both cherry wood and oak.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoSmoke n Barrel Winter Smoked Beer | ABV: 7.4% Smoke ‘n’ Barrels is all about encorporating local ingredients and also smoking malts with various varieties of wood. For a true taste of Somerset winter we smoked local sloes with liquorish root. Intense and rich, the base Belgian Dubbel base is packed with date, fig and dried fruit character. It was also finished by filling one of our new red wine foudres straight from california. The vineous wood character increases the decadent delight even further.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoABV: 4% | IBU: 15 | 330 mL We wanted to create something as thirst-quenching and refreshing as possible while incorporating intense smoke. Bringing all the elements of sour, salt, smoke and the taste of blood oranges into what is reminiscent of a beery twist on a Smoky Whisky Sour cocktail.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoNATURAL FERMENT + VINUM MUSTUM + SOMERSET GRAPES ABV: 5% | IBU: 5 | 750 mL The secret to Squashed Grape’s complex flavour (and rosé colour) is the grape must. We used local Somerset Pinot Noir grapes fresh from the press for a beer seeping with tannic vinous character!
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, SunmaiABV: 4.5% Infused with delicious raspberries, this is no ordinary beer. This fruit ale boasts a bright red-color and a rich aroma of ripe raspberries, complemented by its crisp mouthfeel and thirst quenching finish.
Customer matched zone "Hong Kong"
View cart “To øl – Gose to the Fyrreskov” has been added to your cart.
Showing 25–36 of 42 results