- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesMade with Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka, Amarillo, Citra, and Azacca.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesHazy IPA$30.00
Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA (7.2% ABV) is brewed with Strata, Cashmere, Enigma, Hallertau Blanc and Eureka hops, and packed with flavors of stone fruit, melon and peach. Just like Oskar Blues, this beer is unfiltered, uncommon and unre- strained. Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA is part of the rotating Can-O-Bliss IPA Series.
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Citra Double IPA Citra Double IPA ABV: 8.2% Double down on bliss with our Can-O-Bliss IPA Series taken to a higher level of uncommon, unfiltered and unrestrained. This DIPA chock full of Citra® hops delivers a one-two punch of hop aroma and blissful flavors of passionfruit and citrus, balanced with a substantial malt backbone."$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Tropical TROPICAL INDIA PALE ALE ABV: 7.2% A maverick blend of Mosaic, Azacca, Galaxy, El Dorado and Idaho 7 hops mingle in this fruit-forward IPA, evoking flavors and aromas of apricot, lime, tangerine and papaya. Part of the Can-O-Bliss IPA Series, which highlights unconventional hop combinations."$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesCanarchy Selection (12 can) 3 x Oskar Blues - Mama Pils 3 x Cigar City - Guayabera Citus Pale Ale 3 x Cigar City - Jai Alai IPA 3 x Cigar City - Maduro Brown Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Death by King Cake ALE WITH VANILLA, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CACAO NIBS, ORANGE PEEL AND PECANS ABV: 6.5% Anyone can be King for a day with Death by King Cake. Inspired by the traditional Mardi Gras treat, this decadent white porter is brewed with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cacao nibs, orange peel and pecans. Plastic baby not included."$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesOur “Velvet M-80” is a hefty, dry hopped double-red ipa with a nose full of aroma, a sticky mouthfeel, a malty middle and unctuous hop flavors. G’Knight sports a surprisingly sensuous finish for a beer of its size (8.7% ABV, 60 IBUs). It’s brewed in tribute to a fellow Colorado craft beer pioneer and Vietnam vet who died fighting a 2002 wild fire outside of our Lyons hometown.
- QuickviewOskar BluesPorter ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 30 This roasty, wake-up-call of a porter (6.5% ABV, 30 IBUs) is based on a robust malt bill that highlights chocolate, fig, plum, and espresso flavors; led by nutty, drum-roasted Caraaroma malt. Then, Hotbox Roasters crashes the party and infuses potent, cold brew coffee from a blend of South American beans, roasted to reflect notes of chocolate, tobacco, wood and earthiness.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPilsner
ABV: 4.7% | IBU: 24
Mama’s is built with 100% pale malt, specialty malts, and Saaz hops. While it’s rich with Czeched-out flavor, its gentle hopping (24 IBUs) and low ABV (4.7%) make it a luxurious but low-dose (by Oskar Blues standards) refresher. It’s damn good, crushable beer.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Oskar BluesScotch Ale
ABV: 8% | IBU: 30
Old Chub is a brobdingnagian celebration of aggressively shattering the status quo. This jaw-dropping Scottish strong ale (8% ABV, 30 IBUs) strays far from conven- tions, as it’s brewed with a recklessly bodacious amount of malted barley and specialty grains, and a dash of beechwood-smoked malt. It features semi-sweet flavors of cocoa and coffee, and a wee bit of smoke. It’s a powerful, head-turning trip for malt heads and folks who think they don’t dig dark beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues""One-Y IPA 100 CALORIE HAZY IPA ABV: 4% A hazy IPA delivering citrusy flavors of orange peel, tangerine and lemon zest balanced with bread-like malt and presented as a 100 calorie wonder. Big, fruit-forward, herbal vibes will make you forget it's low cal."$30.00$30.00