- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsDog C: 15.1% Imperial Stout brewed with copious amounts of dark malts, pure cacao and coffee, balanced by the subtle addition of naga chilli. Perfect for ageing in your cellar or drinking fresh if you are lucky enough to get your paws on a bottle. Dog D: pours like dark matter into your glass, with a deep tan head. The nose is subtle but powerful, and on the palate, there’s a treacle toffee backbone, supporting the spicy hop flavour and naga chilli heat. Paradox Compass Box: Our huge stout was aged in Compass Box great King Street barrels for 221 days before bottling. Full bodied, crashing roasty malt flavours are tempered by a rich chocolate character, balanced with light smoke and an extra layer of orange oil complexity.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoYUZU + WHEAT BEER + CITRUS ABV: 5% | IBU: 7 | 750 mL We have created two Bavarian inspired Wheat beers for release this Autumn, both with their own Wildly Different Characters. For east we have used the mighty Yuzu citrus fruit!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoHOPS + BRETTANOMYCES + HOPS ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 75 | 330 mL The exploration of yeast strains and the different results we can achieve are beautifully exemplified in Evolver, an Indian Pale Ale with a difference. 100% fermented with Brettanomyces. This beer takes 6 weeks to make, and has a generous amount of dry-hops to finish it off beautifully.
- QuickviewBeer, KaguaRefreshing Belgian-style ale with a flavor of Yuzu and yeast-derived phenolic aroma.$59.00
Visual Pale light yellow and cloudy with a creamy head. Aroma Fresh Yuzu aroma is dominant, matching well with the yeast-derived phenolic aroma. Flavor A hint of malt and hop flavor, as well as a slight bitterness and a wheat-derived creamy taste. Body Full bodied, with a low level of natural carbonation that is created in the bottle-fermentation process and provides a very smooth drinking experience. Brewed in Belgium, 8% Alcohol, 330ml Ingredients Barley malt, Wheat malt, Hop, YUZU, SANSHO, Sugar, Beer yeast$59.00
- QuickviewBeer, KaguaRich and full bodied Belgian-style ale with flavor of roasted malt and spicy SANSHO.$59.00
Visual Rosy dark copper color with a creamy head. Aroma A mixed aroma of roasted malt and spicy SANSHO. Flavor The sweetness of the malt flavor and the bitterness of the hop flavor are well balanced at an elevated level. The complex flavors also give a refreshingly spicy aftertaste. Body Full bodied with high alcoholic content. The low-level of natural carbonation is created in the bottle-fermentation process and provides a very smooth drinking experience. Brewed in Belgium, 9% Alcohol, 330ml Ingredients Barley malt, Wheat malt, Hop, YUZU, SANSHO, Sugar, Beer yeast$59.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsBig Worster ABV: 15% | 375 ml The perfect cold-recovery beer, it warms your throat and soul in every sip. Ideal for snowy days in your home or favorite bar, with a chimney and a book, or simply for those days when you need to feel a hug. Yes, we know that you can't resist having only one... American-Style Barley Wine Ale with Champagne Yeast
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsNo Thanks Given ABV: 5.9% Pumpkin porter with cranberry$184.00$184.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsAbv: 5% Availability: Limited Collab w Kihoskh. Session IPA, fermented with brett yeast & aged in cherry wine barrels.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoOLD ALE + OAK-AGED FOR 90 DAYS + WILD YEAST ABV: 7% | IBU: 35 | 330 mL This is the beer that started the brewery, a Wild beer, an untamed beast that thrives on the unpredictability of wild yeast and the subtlety and complexity of maturation in oak.