- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CitySession Ale with Orange, Lime and Salt ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 36 Lime leaf, orange peel and fresh cut grass aromas prelude similar flavors on the palate with light salinity, crisp bitterness and effervescent carbonation making this the perfect cool-down beer.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest"Anbai Ale has an additional mix of fresh Japanese plum and sea salt with rich minerals, blended with Hitachino Nest Beer to create a perfectly balanced taste between fruity, malts and hops. Volume : 330ml Style : Gose ABV. : 7.5%"$36.00$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesMade with Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka, Amarillo, Citra, and Azacca.$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesHazy IPA$30.00
Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA (7.2% ABV) is brewed with Strata, Cashmere, Enigma, Hallertau Blanc and Eureka hops, and packed with flavors of stone fruit, melon and peach. Just like Oskar Blues, this beer is unfiltered, uncommon and unre- strained. Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA is part of the rotating Can-O-Bliss IPA Series.$30.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCherrbacca (Collaboration brew of carbon brews x hEROES Beer Co) BA Black Forest Cake Stout ABV: 9.6% | IBU: 51 We blended our Heaven Hill bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout with the barrels of our buddies at Heroes Beer Co. This Pastry Stout inspired by Black Forest Gateaux has aromas of pronounced cherry, vanilla and milk chocolate. The palate is dominated by dark cherry and vanilla with hints of liquorice plum and raisin.$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$28.00A smooth non-filtered wheat beer with a cloudy but bright golden hue. This white beer has a sweet, fruity aroma with banana and cloves that comes from the use of wheat malts and a specially selected top fermentation yeast. A medium carbonation with rich flavour makes Shiro a refreshing and enjoyable beer.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsStyle: Double NEIPA ABV: 8.2% IBU: 23 Super ripe tropical fruit on the nose with a burst of initial mango and papaya. The nose follows through to the palate with more intense tropical fruit flavors. A typical hazy New England IPA, packs a punch at 8.2%.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDark Honey Ale ABV: 5.0% Ingredients:Water,Yeast,Hops,Barley malt,Wheat malt,Longan honey A golden brown masterpiece just like the color of real honey , Longan honey is the key to the beer, dark malt plays like antagonist giving the beer depth. This beer carries a full honey aroma complemented by warming notes of caramel. The flavor is a well-rounded combination of toasted nuts and toffee with a smooth, mellow body and a surprisingly crisp finish.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoYUZU + WHEAT BEER + CITRUS ABV: 5% | IBU: 7 | 750 mL We have created two Bavarian inspired Wheat beers for release this Autumn, both with their own Wildly Different Characters. For east we have used the mighty Yuzu citrus fruit!
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBelgian-style White Ale
ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 18
Citrus aromas of oranges and lime leaves mingle with bubblegum and dried flowers on the nose of this hazy and refreshing Belgian-style White Ale. High carbonation and herbaceous bitterness quench the thirst while lemon-lime esters and flavors of Valencia orange add unique depth of flavor and complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsCitra Pale Ale ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 50 Bright berry, lime leaf and tangerine aromas and flavors imparted by our exclusive use of Citra hops are deftly balanced by an assertive bitterness and moderate breadiness from a simple malt bill. Infinitely quaffable but worthy of careful consideration.