- QuickviewBeer, Melvin BrewingABV: 9.9% | IBU: 100 2x4 has a stupid amount of hops, layered on a light malt base that gives way to notes of pine, citrus, and tropical fruit. While there are many great beer styles from the past, think of this as a beer from the future. Awards Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2012 1st Place YCH Alpha King Challenge 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2013 Gold Medal North American Beer Awards 2014 Gold Medal World Beer Cup 2015 Gold Medal Australia International Beer Awards 2015 2nd Place YCH Alpha King 2015$50.00$50.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesMade with Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka, Amarillo, Citra, and Azacca.$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 4.5% Marihana, which means "hop flower" in Japanese, has a delicate, citrusy hop aroma. With the contrast of its light golden hues and fluffy white head, this session IPA delivers a highly drinkable beer without sacrificing on flavor. The beautiful aroma and sophisticated bitterness, combined with the balance of hops, gives this beer everything one could want in an IPA, with a lower alcohol content for drinkability.$28.00$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsStyle: Double NEIPA ABV: 8.2% IBU: 23 Super ripe tropical fruit on the nose with a burst of initial mango and papaya. The nose follows through to the palate with more intense tropical fruit flavors. A typical hazy New England IPA, packs a punch at 8.2%.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestAn ale brewed with Japanese wild breed mandarin “Fukure Mikan”. The refreshing flavor of this mandarin complements well with the citrusy hops. The Dai Dai IPA shows a perfect balance between hop bitterness and the umami flavor.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 8.0% | IBU 100| SRM 4 Double IPA. Almost everybody has their favorite cousin. Ours is a resiny citrus and pine joy with an easy drinking malt character. We love hanging out with our cousin at the beach, camping, hiking and every holiday party. Why not welcome our cousin to your next family gathering?$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 6.8% | IBU 45| SRM 18 Red IPA. This blood-red ale may not be what you expect from a malty and hoppy craft beer. Evil Twin has a rich malt character, without being overly sweet. It has a huge hop character, without being overly bitter. It is a great example of a bold, rich, balanced craft beer, without being heavy and hard to drink in quantity. Our Evil Twin is only bad because it is too good to resist.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoEvil 3 This is the story of three friends: Tasty McDole, Mitch Steele, and Jamil Zainasheff. Three bold men with hops in their blood and crazy in their hearts. Once a year around the holidays these three passionate brewers come together to concoct a beer that represents their lifelong bond. A beer that is bold. A beer that is hoppy. A beer to share with your best friends. Last year's batch used citrusy Amarillo, stone fruity Citra, and pungent Simcoe hops balanced with just the right malt character to delight your pallet. We release this beer only once a year, the day before the Superbowl. People that show up that day get to fill their growlers directly from the fermenter. That is right, you can't get beer any fresher than that. Supplies are limited. First come, first served. ABV 11.5% IBU 100 SRM 4$58.00$58.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoHOPS + BRETTANOMYCES + HOPS ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 75 | 330 mL The exploration of yeast strains and the different results we can achieve are beautifully exemplified in Evolver, an Indian Pale Ale with a difference. 100% fermented with Brettanomyces. This beer takes 6 weeks to make, and has a generous amount of dry-hops to finish it off beautifully.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFlorida Man Imperial IPA ABV: 8.5% | IBU: 132 A modern Double IPA with a tropical expression from the blend of American hops including Pacific Jade, Galaxy, Azacca, Lemon Drop and Simcoe is balanced by delicate peach esters from a unique Double IPA yeast and a dash of Canadian honey malt.$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesABV: 6.5% | IBU: 45 A hazy twist on your main squeeze, this juice bomb explodes with orange citrus and a soft malt body.$42.00$42.00