- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesDeschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8.0% | IBU: 20 | 650 ml Here’s to the finer things in life. A Reserve release that’s straight from the farmhouse, Cultivateur represents our own take on a barrel-aged classic. Blending saison, brett, and sour styles to build depth and complexity, Cultivateur offers a crisp, rustic flavor profile perfect for sharing life’s simple pleasures. Deschutes Cultural Diversity ABV: 8.2% | 500 ml American Sour ale with apricot, strawberry and floral notes and a balanced acidity Deschutes Dissident Brett Primary 2018 ABV: 8.7% | IBU: 25 | 500 ml Rustic Brett notes of pear and apricot blend into this bright oak-aged Saison. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including cherries and oak, with some slight acidity. Since it’s unlike anything else we brew, it is known as The Dissident. Deschutes Dissident Marionberry 2018 ABV: 11.7% | IBU: 18 | 500 ml Flanders style brown ale 100% barrel-aged with Oregon Marionberries. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including oak and marionberries, with some bright acidity. Since it is unlike anything else we brew, we dubbed it…The Dissident. Deschutes Family Tree Peach Sour ABV: 7.2% | 500 ml Sour Ale brewed with FRESH Oregon Peaches. Epic Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout ABV: 12.1% | IBU: 65 | 650 ml Stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added and aged in whiskey barrels$1,175.00$1,175.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsKveik Draw (Collaboration brew between Carbon Brews & Yardley Brothers) ABV: 4.3% | IBU: 6 A dry-hopped kettle sour fermented at close to 40C with the Sigmund Voss strain of Kviek. Dry-hopped with Cryo Loral and Sabro which give floral, lemongrass and gooseberries aromas. On the palate, the tartness really brings out the lemon zest which balances perfectly with the crisp tartness leaving a super refreshing thirst quencher.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City"Margarita Gose German-style Sour Ale with Orange, Lime, and Salt ABV: 4.2% | IBU: 5 Aromas of ripe limes, lemon zest and Valencia orange are matched perfectly on the palate with flavors of the same complemented by a zesty, tart sourness and a soft salinity. Bright, tropical and refreshing!"$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsMixed Emotions ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 20 | Sour NEIPA Crimson red color, on the nose raspberry and blackberry these follow through on the palate where you can also find some lemon and lime from the hops. Slightly tart which leads to a refreshing lingering finish. 加入黑莓、藍莓釀製嘅 Sour NEIPA，聞香有紅桑莓、黑莓嘅香氣。黑莓及藍莓的水果風味與具青檸及檸檬氣息嘅啤酒花互相碰撞，一次過滿足酸啤同啤酒花控嘅味蕾。$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoOLD ALE + OAK-AGED FOR 90 DAYS + WILD YEAST ABV: 7% | IBU: 35 | 330 mL This is the beer that started the brewery, a Wild beer, an untamed beast that thrives on the unpredictability of wild yeast and the subtlety and complexity of maturation in oak.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoRED ROSE + POMEGRANATE + BARREL-AGED ABV: 5% | IBU: 0 | 330 mL We were delighted to have been paired up with Side Project Brewing from Missouri for the Rainbow Project 2018. Our allocated inspirational colour for this year was Red! We decided to bring our shared ethos of wild yeast and barrel aging together, culminating in a transcontinental sour Saison.
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoABV: 4% | IBU: 15 | 330 mL We wanted to create something as thirst-quenching and refreshing as possible while incorporating intense smoke. Bringing all the elements of sour, salt, smoke and the taste of blood oranges into what is reminiscent of a beery twist on a Smoky Whisky Sour cocktail.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsSour Punch Fruit Punch Berliner Weisse ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 6 A fruit punch Berliner Weisse dominated by raspberry and guava on the nose, with hints of fruit punch-like characters coming through from tropical fruits like passionfruit, pineapple, mango, and cranberry. On the palate, the tartness from kettle souring lifts up the tropical fruit notes and follows through with a dry and thirst quenching finish. Hazy pink color from the wheat in the grainbill and generous fruit additions.$36.00$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDetails: 1 x Honey Lager: Our award winning Honey Lager features 100% Longan Honey, which is added throughout the brewing process to produce a well-balanced flavor and a unique floral aroma reminiscent of summers in Taiwan. After a thorough development process, our brew team selected Longan Honey, which can be harvested only 4 to 6 weeks each year, for its renowned, one-of-a-kind fragrance. 1 x Raspberry Ale: Infused with delicious raspberries, this is no ordinary beer. This fruit ale boasts a bright red-color and a rich aroma of ripe raspberries, complemented by its crisp mouthfeel and thirst quenching finish. 1 x Rye IPA: Brewed with Nugget and dry hopped with German Grüngeist hops, the Rye IPA boasts a rich resinous flavor, backed by a sturdy malt profile and distinct rye spiciness. Unlike most IPAs which emphasize the American citrusy hops, this beer features a soothing experience of piney, woody, earthy, and touch of citrusy aromas. 1 x Coffee Stout: The underlying style of this beer is a Dry Stout with a well-balanced black malt and roasted barley character. During maturation, it is infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe washed coffee which is roasted in house. The beer features a bold coffee aroma with subtle notes of candied fruits. It’s a rich but very drinkable stout with a smooth mouthfeel.$140.00$140.00