- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CitySession Ale with Orange, Lime and Salt ABV: 4.5% | IBU: 36 Lime leaf, orange peel and fresh cut grass aromas prelude similar flavors on the palate with light salinity, crisp bitterness and effervescent carbonation making this the perfect cool-down beer.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesMade with Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka, Amarillo, Citra, and Azacca.$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar BluesHazy IPA$30.00
Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA (7.2% ABV) is brewed with Strata, Cashmere, Enigma, Hallertau Blanc and Eureka hops, and packed with flavors of stone fruit, melon and peach. Just like Oskar Blues, this beer is unfiltered, uncommon and unre- strained. Can-O-Bliss Hazy IPA is part of the rotating Can-O-Bliss IPA Series.$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Citra Double IPA Citra Double IPA ABV: 8.2% Double down on bliss with our Can-O-Bliss IPA Series taken to a higher level of uncommon, unfiltered and unrestrained. This DIPA chock full of Citra® hops delivers a one-two punch of hop aroma and blissful flavors of passionfruit and citrus, balanced with a substantial malt backbone."$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Can-O-Bliss Tropical TROPICAL INDIA PALE ALE ABV: 7.2% A maverick blend of Mosaic, Azacca, Galaxy, El Dorado and Idaho 7 hops mingle in this fruit-forward IPA, evoking flavors and aromas of apricot, lime, tangerine and papaya. Part of the Can-O-Bliss IPA Series, which highlights unconventional hop combinations."$30.00$30.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesCanarchy Selection (12 can) 3 x Oskar Blues - Mama Pils 3 x Cigar City - Guayabera Citus Pale Ale 3 x Cigar City - Jai Alai IPA 3 x Cigar City - Maduro Brown Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, Oskar Blues"Death by King Cake ALE WITH VANILLA, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CACAO NIBS, ORANGE PEEL AND PECANS ABV: 6.5% Anyone can be King for a day with Death by King Cake. Inspired by the traditional Mardi Gras treat, this decadent white porter is brewed with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cacao nibs, orange peel and pecans. Plastic baby not included."$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFancy Papers Hazy IPA ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 60 Fresh cut grass and tangerine on the nose are complimented by a white wine grape and bread-like aromas. Flavors of guava, melon and lime leaf present themselves harmoniously with sauvignon blanc and bready malt flavors playing supporting roles.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot DealsBelgian-style White Ale
ABV: 5.5% | IBU: 18
Citrus aromas of oranges and lime leaves mingle with bubblegum and dried flowers on the nose of this hazy and refreshing Belgian-style White Ale. High carbonation and herbaceous bitterness quench the thirst while lemon-lime esters and flavors of Valencia orange add unique depth of flavor and complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar CityFlorida Man Imperial IPA ABV: 8.5% | IBU: 132 A modern Double IPA with a tropical expression from the blend of American hops including Pacific Jade, Galaxy, Azacca, Lemon Drop and Simcoe is balanced by delicate peach esters from a unique Double IPA yeast and a dash of Canadian honey malt.$32.00$32.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesOur “Velvet M-80” is a hefty, dry hopped double-red ipa with a nose full of aroma, a sticky mouthfeel, a malty middle and unctuous hop flavors. G’Knight sports a surprisingly sensuous finish for a beer of its size (8.7% ABV, 60 IBUs). It’s brewed in tribute to a fellow Colorado craft beer pioneer and Vietnam vet who died fighting a 2002 wild fire outside of our Lyons hometown.