- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest"Anbai Ale has an additional mix of fresh Japanese plum and sea salt with rich minerals, blended with Hitachino Nest Beer to create a perfectly balanced taste between fruity, malts and hops. Volume : 330ml Style : Gose ABV. : 7.5%"$36.00$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest$75.00This is the unpasteurised naturally fermented Cidre brewed from the juice of freshly picked locally grown apples.The natural yeasts give this Cidre complex flavours. Enjoy served chilled.DETAILSVolume : 550ml Style : Cider ABV. : 6%Serving Temperature : 8℃$75.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 7% Brewed with roasted Kintoki Sweet Potatoes from Saitama Japan. This imperial Amber is rich and smooth bodies in style, perfectly balanced with early hop bitterness. With the aroma of caramel, sweet potato and hops, Beniaka delivers all senses.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$27.00ABV: 5.5% Rich golden brown with tinges of red- these are the hues of Kyara Beer. You can enjoy vivid and clean bitterness with savory aroma like white grape or spicy citrus made from selected aroma hops. 6 malts varieties and slightly higher alcohol content make rounded medium body taste. Because of the use of bottom fermentation lager yeasts the finish is clear and refreshing.$27.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 4.5% Marihana, which means "hop flower" in Japanese, has a delicate, citrusy hop aroma. With the contrast of its light golden hues and fluffy white head, this session IPA delivers a highly drinkable beer without sacrificing on flavor. The beautiful aroma and sophisticated bitterness, combined with the balance of hops, gives this beer everything one could want in an IPA, with a lower alcohol content for drinkability.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% A beautifully delicate Japanese-style super premium pilsner with a nice white contrast of soft foam and a clear golden colour. A crisp and refreshing feel, with a balance of hoppy bitterness and satisfying deep refined flavour.$27.00$27.00
- QuickviewBeer, CoedoABV: 5% An aged dark lager (Schwarzbier) with a glossy black hue that contrasts with the light brown head. The combination of eight types of malt (including two types of black & chocolate malts) creates a pleasant aromatic roast that results in a light, smooth and mild tasting dark lager. A fragrant coffee and chocolate aroma.$28.00
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo$28.00A smooth non-filtered wheat beer with a cloudy but bright golden hue. This white beer has a sweet, fruity aroma with banana and cloves that comes from the use of wheat malts and a specially selected top fermentation yeast. A medium carbonation with rich flavour makes Shiro a refreshing and enjoyable beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo, Hot DealsDetails: 1 x Coedo Shiro 1 x Coedo Ruri 1 x Coedo Kyara 1 x Coedo Beniaka 1 x Coedo Shikkoku 1 x Coedo Marihana
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA full bodied beer with beautifully dense foam. The Commemorative ale has sweet wheat flavors,pleasant bitterness and unique spicy aromas with orange peel, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla beans.
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino NestAn ale brewed with Japanese wild breed mandarin “Fukure Mikan”. The refreshing flavor of this mandarin complements well with the citrusy hops. The Dai Dai IPA shows a perfect balance between hop bitterness and the umami flavor.$34.00$34.00