- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsABV: 4.7% | IBU: 1 Light grainy malt base with some toasty and breadcrumb-like secondary tones. Intense hop aroma with citrus fruits (lemon zest, tangerines, grapefruits), stone fruits (peaches, apricots, mangos), pine nuts, perfume, and dank (grassy, marijuana-like characters). Very low bitterness. Velvety mouthfeel.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED + BLENDED + SPECIAL EDITION 2018
ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 10 | 750 mL This beer started life as an English Old Ale, which is aged in Red Wine and Bourbon barrels and blended together to become 'Modus Operandi'. To go "Beyond" we have put an exceptional blend of Modus Operandi into a mixture of some very special and unique barrels from our barrel library!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoBARREL-AGED SOUR + BLENDING + TIME ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 3.6 | 750 mL The epitome of our sour beer blending program, taking the very best barrels from our library and blending beer aged between 1 and 3 years in the barrel for a truly Gueuze-inspired beer.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot DealsDog C: 15.1% Imperial Stout brewed with copious amounts of dark malts, pure cacao and coffee, balanced by the subtle addition of naga chilli. Perfect for ageing in your cellar or drinking fresh if you are lucky enough to get your paws on a bottle. Dog D: pours like dark matter into your glass, with a deep tan head. The nose is subtle but powerful, and on the palate, there’s a treacle toffee backbone, supporting the spicy hop flavour and naga chilli heat. Paradox Compass Box: Our huge stout was aged in Compass Box great King Street barrels for 221 days before bottling. Full bodied, crashing roasty malt flavours are tempered by a rich chocolate character, balanced with light smoke and an extra layer of orange oil complexity.
- QuickviewBeer, Cigar City, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesCanarchy Selection (12 can) 3 x Oskar Blues - Mama Pils 3 x Cigar City - Guayabera Citus Pale Ale 3 x Cigar City - Jai Alai IPA 3 x Cigar City - Maduro Brown Ale
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsCarbon Brews Homey Selection (12 can + 1 Conil Glass) 3 x 1BU 330ml can 3 x Feels Good Man 330ml can 3 x Sour Punch 330ml can 3 x Baltic Proper 330ml can 1 x Carbon Brews Conil Glass
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoCHERRIES + ROSÉ + WILD YEAST ABV: 4.6% | IBU: 10 | 330 ml Our first collaboration with Italy's infamous Loverbeer. We set out to create a beer inspired by a Rosé wine and fruiting it with hundreds of kilo's of fresh cherries.
- QuickviewBeer, Coedo, Hot DealsDetails: 1 x Coedo Shiro 1 x Coedo Ruri 1 x Coedo Kyara 1 x Coedo Beniaka 1 x Coedo Shikkoku 1 x Coedo Marihana
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA full bodied beer with beautifully dense foam. The Commemorative ale has sweet wheat flavors,pleasant bitterness and unique spicy aromas with orange peel, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla beans.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Oskar BluesPale Ale
ABV: 6.5% | IBU: 65
Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- QuickviewBeer, Hot Deals, Wild Beer CoYUZU + WHEAT BEER + CITRUS ABV: 5% | IBU: 7 | 750 mL We have created two Bavarian inspired Wheat beers for release this Autumn, both with their own Wildly Different Characters. For east we have used the mighty Yuzu citrus fruit!
- QuickviewHot Deals, Wild Beer CoHOPS + BRETTANOMYCES + HOPS ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 75 | 330 mL The exploration of yeast strains and the different results we can achieve are beautifully exemplified in Evolver, an Indian Pale Ale with a difference. 100% fermented with Brettanomyces. This beer takes 6 weeks to make, and has a generous amount of dry-hops to finish it off beautifully.