- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsAmbrotos rum & red wine barrel-aged imperial stout ABV: 10.0% | IBU: 86 Rum barrel characters dominate, hints of wine from the pinot noir, dark fruits, fig, liquorice all leading to a rich silky smooth finish.$110.00$110.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Porter ABV: 5.2% | IBU: 30 This is the beer that started it all. A delicate, creamy mouthfeel contrasts with layered depth revealing distinctive chocolate and coffee notes. Dark and rich, yet easy to drink.$36.00$36.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesBlack Butte Reserve XXVIII | XXIX | XXX Every year, we celebrate our anniversary with an imperial, barrel-aged version of our flagship Black Butte Porter. Our brewers love to experiment and they always add some fun new ingredients to this beer like chilies, cranberries, figs and other such treats. This year, to celebrate 28, 29 and 30 years of brewing, they’ve added the interesting mix of ingredients above for another multi-layered flavor experience The Stoic 2015 ABV: 10.9% | IBU: 20 The Stoic 2015 is a great example of how these dynamic beers change in the bottle. Previously subtle aromas and flavors capture your attention, while other assertive notes recede to the background, much like a song where the musicians take turns in the spotlight.
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCampfire Nights ABV: 5.4% | IBU: 21 Vanilla and caramel dominate on the nose with subtle hints of smokiness and sweet biscuit coming through on the palate. An Irish red with a little twist.$34.00$34.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon Brews, Hot DealsCarbon Brews Homey Selection (12 can + 1 Conil Glass) 3 x 1BU 330ml can 3 x Feels Good Man 330ml can 3 x Sour Punch 330ml can 3 x Baltic Proper 330ml can 1 x Carbon Brews Conil Glass
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsCherrbacca (Collaboration brew of carbon brews x hEROES Beer Co) BA Black Forest Cake Stout ABV: 9.6% | IBU: 51 We blended our Heaven Hill bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout with the barrels of our buddies at Heroes Beer Co. This Pastry Stout inspired by Black Forest Gateaux has aromas of pronounced cherry, vanilla and milk chocolate. The palate is dominated by dark cherry and vanilla with hints of liquorice plum and raisin.$40.00$40.00
- QuickviewBeer, Carbon BrewsChoco Rainforest barrel-aged imperial stout with cacao nibs & vanilla ABV: 10.1% | IBU: 80 On the nose chocolate, coconut vanilla and caramel which follow through to the palate where the barrel character comes through with raisin, liquorish and dark chocolate dominating.$110.00$110.00
- QuickviewBeer, Hitachino Nest, Hot DealsA full bodied beer with beautifully dense foam. The Commemorative ale has sweet wheat flavors,pleasant bitterness and unique spicy aromas with orange peel, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla beans.
- QuickviewBeer, SunmaiDark Honey Ale ABV: 5.0% Ingredients:Water,Yeast,Hops,Barley malt,Wheat malt,Longan honey A golden brown masterpiece just like the color of real honey , Longan honey is the key to the beer, dark malt plays like antagonist giving the beer depth. This beer carries a full honey aroma complemented by warming notes of caramel. The flavor is a well-rounded combination of toasted nuts and toffee with a smooth, mellow body and a surprisingly crisp finish.$35.00$35.00
- QuickviewBeer, DeschutesDeschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8.0% | IBU: 20 | 650 ml Here’s to the finer things in life. A Reserve release that’s straight from the farmhouse, Cultivateur represents our own take on a barrel-aged classic. Blending saison, brett, and sour styles to build depth and complexity, Cultivateur offers a crisp, rustic flavor profile perfect for sharing life’s simple pleasures. Deschutes Cultural Diversity ABV: 8.2% | 500 ml American Sour ale with apricot, strawberry and floral notes and a balanced acidity Deschutes Dissident Brett Primary 2018 ABV: 8.7% | IBU: 25 | 500 ml Rustic Brett notes of pear and apricot blend into this bright oak-aged Saison. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including cherries and oak, with some slight acidity. Since it’s unlike anything else we brew, it is known as The Dissident. Deschutes Dissident Marionberry 2018 ABV: 11.7% | IBU: 18 | 500 ml Flanders style brown ale 100% barrel-aged with Oregon Marionberries. This ode to the classic Oud Bruin reveals the unmatched complexity of flavor, including oak and marionberries, with some bright acidity. Since it is unlike anything else we brew, we dubbed it…The Dissident. Deschutes Family Tree Peach Sour ABV: 7.2% | 500 ml Sour Ale brewed with FRESH Oregon Peaches. Epic Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout ABV: 12.1% | IBU: 65 | 650 ml Stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added and aged in whiskey barrels$1,175.00$1,175.00
- QuickviewBeer, Heretic Brewing CoABV 6.8% | IBU 45| SRM 18 Red IPA. This blood-red ale may not be what you expect from a malty and hoppy craft beer. Evil Twin has a rich malt character, without being overly sweet. It has a huge hop character, without being overly bitter. It is a great example of a bold, rich, balanced craft beer, without being heavy and hard to drink in quantity. Our Evil Twin is only bad because it is too good to resist.$32.00$32.00